Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swapping the canton and the grange?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:01 pm

nearly every away stadium new or old ive been to has vocal fans either side of us but not us :(
until this happens the atmosphere will be poor and away fans have commented on how shit our support is a few times already this season..
could someone mention this to vincent tan as he seems like a guy who listens unlike the knob jockey ex pitch man whose up his own arse..

Re: swapping the canton and the grange?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:03 pm

here here :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:nearly every away stadium new or old ive been to has vocal fans either side of us but not us :(
until this happens the atmosphere will be poor and away fans have commented on how shit our support is a few times already this season..
could someone mention this to vincent tan as he seems like a guy who listens unlike the knob jockey ex pitch man whose up his own arse..

i sit in the grange and would gladly swap ends if it got the atmosphere back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:05 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:nearly every away stadium new or old ive been to has vocal fans either side of us but not us :(

Wayne Nash wont even consider it, I have asked more than 20 times in the last year.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Wayne Nash wont even consider it, I have asked more than 20 times in the last year.

i feel a protest coming on :lol: :ayatollah:
cant we ask those above him ?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:19 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i feel a protest coming on :lol: :ayatollah:
cant we ask those above him ?

theres plenty above him, but a protest is a good idea

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Maybe a petition would be a good idea :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 pm

We have had this discussion before and I think it was Keith who said that its saving the club thousands of pounds in police costs having the family stand next to the away supporters. Adding to it that convictions have dropped dramatically then it will be one uphill battle to swap the ends.

I think the family stand is great but I also think it would be ideal if the same setup was in the Canton end. Just cant see it happening.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:26 pm

This is a great idea that was mentioned numerous times last season. i honestly think if we could swap the ends i would enjoy going to the CCS as much as ninian, CCS is so depressing its a very sad place on times, i hate going there...

maybe someone should mention it to TG, Im sure he would like more of an atmosphere

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 pm

the atmosphere is probably the only thing spoiling the ccs for me...
i think tg would be interested to hear our costructive critisism :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:38 pm

It would improve the atmosphere at the stadium but can never see it happening.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:28 pm

nobby wrote:It would improve the atmosphere at the stadium but can never see it happening.

me neither. sadly :(

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Well why dont we actually try and do something about it?

Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:02 pm

nobby wrote:It would improve the atmosphere at the stadium but can never see it happening.

agreed :ayatollah:

bluebird16 wrote:Well why dont we actually try and do something about it?

question is what wud it take to get this done...... :?: :?: :?:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:18 am

agree with everything thats being said. The BANTER is not their . which were it was at Ninian. We would make songs about anything and everyone. We all would make abusive songs to anything. I cant remember who it was,it was last season at Ninian park and it was a shitty night game like (Palace on Tuesday) but because of the Grange End we created an electric atmosphere by calling someone "shinney head" and YOU FAT b*stard!!!

I dont know about you guys . But i want that feeling back . That noise . That makes the whole stand roar. That makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up . When you got the boys behind your back singing their hearts out with you.
I want the grange end to be the Grange end again .

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :x :x :x :x :x :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :x :x :x :x :idea:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:28 am

Nash should be more worried about the beetles in the pitch, lol