Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hymns and Arias ???

Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:10 am

it was mentioned on here that maybe we should/could sing this song..
i think although i dont like rugby this song is quite easy to learn and could be loud if sang by a few sections of the stadium plus its family friendly so some fans who dont sing might get involved...its not about what songs we like or dislike its about getting the atmosphere back... i dont like men of harlech but i sing it :ayatollah:
whats others opinions on Hymns and Arias and maybe other new easy songs to sing??? :ayatollah:

Re: Hymns and Arias ???

Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:09 pm

i feel sick

Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:57 pm

its a rugby song
its bad enough that in our new ground the atmosphere is a crap as a egg chasing kick and clap rugby game without starting to sing their songs so is a big NO from me

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:05 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:its a rugby song
its bad enough that in our new ground the atmosphere is a crap as a egg chasing kick and clap rugby game without starting to sing their songs so is a big NO from me

Can't stand the song, it belongs to the eggers. Same with bread of heaven.

I don't even like Men of Harlech much either tbh.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:54 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:its a rugby song

It reminds me of the egg chasing internationals f**k em :evil:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Jacks sung it at the liberty last season...... :roll: :evil:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:07 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:Jacks sung it at the liberty last season...... :roll: :evil:

what songs that are unique to us can we sing then??

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:12 pm

i'l be there is our song :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:13 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Jacks sung it at the liberty last season...... :roll: :evil:

what songs that are unique to us can we sing then??

Use you imagination and make 1 up :D :ayatollah:

For me its i'll be there :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:03 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:it was mentioned on here that maybe we should/could sing this song..
i think although i dont like rugby this song is quite easy to learn and could be loud if sang by a few sections of the stadium plus its family friendly so some fans who dont sing might get involved...its not about what songs we like or dislike its about getting the atmosphere back... i dont like men of harlech but i sing it :ayatollah:
whats others opinions on Hymns and Arias and maybe other new easy songs to sing??? :ayatollah:

I think the comment regarding that Max Boyce shite song was tongue in cheek and having a dig at the jacks,surely

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:52 pm

No way :oops:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm

2 reasons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMKsrjOqW6o

NO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTAdmz5JvQo

DEFINATE NO :evil:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:57 pm

People are forgetting that It was always sung at wales football matches under the terry yorath days and sounded incredible echoing around the old arms back, Im all for it m8, easy to learn , its welsh, and sounds great :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:57 pm

Shit song :lol: :lol: :lol: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :wav: :withstupid: