Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Starts for Fulham today. :shock: :shock:

Eddie, Eddie,Eddie. :lol:

Re: Eddie Johnson

Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:52 pm

What a man !

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:31 am

he was pure, shit, he was ok during, pantomine season, good laugh, but as a footballer, joke,,, the own goal he scored , kept us out of the playoffs, :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 am

he was great for the kansas city wizards, a goal machine

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 am

ninianblue wrote:he was pure, shit, he was ok during, pantomine season, good laugh, but as a footballer, joke,,, the own goal he scored , kept us out of the playoffs, :ayatollah:

Cant just blame missing out on him. What about the game we were 2-0 up against Charlton and they had 9 men and instead of going at them we just passed it round for 20 mins. Or McCormacks pen he missed in the last game at Ninian

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:29 pm

God we missed by 1 goal you can not blame Eddie for that we can blame every goal our defence mucked up if we have to blame any player for that season it has to be the greek goal keeper stam dropalot :lol:

I thought Eddie was getting better as the season went on and watching match of the day last night he looked a nightmare
for the westham defence should have got a penalty we missed him last season as a back up for Jay

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 pm

i know we cant really blame that own goal he scored, but i wanted too, i just think he was a joke of a player,

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:50 pm

he's a retard, only starting because everyone else is injured :lol: