Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THEY SING MORE AT RYDER CUP THAN WE DO

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:09 pm

IN THE NEW STADIUM, ARE YOU WATCHING WAYNE NASH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THEY SING MORE AT RYDER CUP THAN WE DO

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:IN THE NEW STADIUM, ARE YOU WATCHING WAYNE NASH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" IN THE HOLE!!"............FEKIN GOLF NUMPTEES!!!!!! :lol:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:17 pm

its quite a good game of tennis with bats :D

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Bit of a strange lot.........like aliens most of em!!

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Ok Annis.....I have to say it, can't hold it in anymore......

STOP BLOODY MOANING! Revel in the fact we just won and are 2nd in the league :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 pm

I've never watched it before, The Americans just said they couldnt believe how great the singing is, AWSOME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Football Songs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:26 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Ok Annis.....I have to say it, can't hold it in anymore......

STOP BLOODY MOANING! Revel in the fact we just won and are 2nd in the league :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I agree, I WISH I COULD STOP :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It must be the old age. :lol: Enjoy the moment because as Cardiff fans we know it can go tits up whenever. So we can moan then! :lol:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Our fans today at Barnsley were fantastic.

We need to make an effort to get the ones who want to sing in one area.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:31 pm

THEY EVEN DO THE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:34 pm

I think we shouldn't be blaming the fans at our home game. We should be blaming the club for not keeping the grange end for adults. If the ends were swapped then I think the atmosphere will be bouncing.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I think we shouldn't be blaming the fans at our home game. We should be blaming the club for not keeping the grange end for adults. If the ends were swapped then I think the atmosphere will be bouncing.

80% agree on that, BUT some of the New type of fans by me hate singing/clapping etc .

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I think we shouldn't be blaming the fans at our home game. We should be blaming the club for not keeping the grange end for adults. If the ends were swapped then I think the atmosphere will be bouncing.

80% agree on that, BUT some of the New type of fans by me hate singing/clapping etc .

I know Chegs is an egg-chaser Annis, but thats a bit harsh isn't it. :lol:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 pm

as much as I love the new stadium and we are playing higher than we have been in my life time thats 34 years I would like to say that Annis is talking shit but he isnt.

When we are playing bad we go quiet this is the time we are needed not when we are playing well.

We need new songs and we need to get back to what we were like years ago, we want teams to dread to come to the new stadium at Cardiff City as we were at the old Ninian Park when Reo Ferd when he was at Leeds said it was the worst stadium he ever played at when Leeds top of the Premiership lost to us in 2001 in the FA cup 3rd round....I was so proud :ayatollah:

There is a lot of talk of the atmosphere so lets change it its only us that can change it :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:50 pm

valleyrambill wrote:as much as I love the new stadium and we are playing higher than we have been in my life time thats 34 years I would like to say that Annis is talking shit but he isnt.

When we are playing bad we go quiet this is the time we are needed not when we are playing well.

We need new songs and we need to get back to what we were like years ago, we want teams to dread to come to the new stadium at Cardiff City as we were at the old Ninian Park when Reo Ferd when he was at Leeds said it was the worst stadium he ever played at when Leeds top of the Premiership lost to us in 2001 in the FA cup 3rd round....I was so proud :ayatollah:

There is a lot of talk of the atmosphere so lets change it its only us that can change it :ayatollah:

I totally agree, That when We need to get behind them more, bUt certain fans look at us gone off :evil:

Lets ALL RISE ABOVE THEM THE BRISTOL CITY HOME GAME and STAND UP AND SING OUR HEARTS OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:56 pm

sorry its easy to blame everyone else, but at the end of the day ots down to the fans,
the parts of the ground that sing have to keep it going, not just one song then quiet for 20, then another, have to keep on and on like it is away, i think then you will soon find that it becomes contagious and the 'newer ' fans will join in
so basically the buck stops at us, not wayne nash, not the stewards but us-end of.

now i am off to celebrate a brilliant 3 ponts for the BLUEBIRDS

Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I know Chegs is an egg-chaser Annis, but thats a bit harsh isn't it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:01 pm

langley wrote:sorry its easy to blame everyone else, but at the end of the day ots down to the fans,
the parts of the ground that sing have to keep it going, not just one song then quiet for 20, then another, have to keep on and on like it is away, i think then you will soon find that it becomes contagious and the 'newer ' fans will join in
so basically the buck stops at us, not wayne nash, not the stewards but us-end of.

now i am off to celebrate a brilliant 3 ponts for the BLUEBIRDS

Dont agree, Nash and some of the new fans are to blame.
Lets hope then We sing at home to Bristol City, BIG DERBY GAME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
GREAT 3 PTS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:34 am

i went yesterday, sat for about an hour on the first tee while they all teed of for 2nd round, i was absulutly steaming thanks to a hole day of HOSPITALITY FROM CLAIRE :D
although they only show the shots, we sat there and the singing was non stop. it was brilliant.
chants from - one song you only got one song (at usa fans)
a few do the :ayatollah: flew back and fore.
2 molinaris theres only 2 molinaris.
ricky fowler looked lost when 2000 chanted, 'wheres bianca gonne' and 'weve all shaged bianca'' la la la la :D
the best one of all.... HES BIG HES BLACK HE SHAGS BEHIND YOUR BACK , TIGER WOODS TIGER WOODS :D ;)

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:07 pm

milly44 wrote:i went yesterday, sat for about an hour on the first tee while they all teed of for 2nd round, i was absulutly steaming thanks to a hole day of HOSPITALITY FROM CLAIRE :D
although they only show the shots, we sat there and the singing was non stop. it was brilliant.
chants from - one song you only got one song (at usa fans)
a few do the :ayatollah: flew back and fore.
2 molinaris theres only 2 molinaris.
ricky fowler looked lost when 2000 chanted, 'wheres bianca gonne' and 'weve all shaged bianca'' la la la la :D
the best one of all.... HES BIG HES BLACK HE SHAGS BEHIND YOUR BACK , TIGER WOODS TIGER WOODS :D ;)

;) :D

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Was amazing today.

There were about 20 boys in the grandstand pissed off there heads singing.

Could hear them clear as day.

A few of the songs were.

6-4 and you fucked it up 6-4 and you fucked it 6-4. :lol:

Another one

M.O.N.T.YYY we love Monty till we die
with a nick nac paddy wack give a dog a bone
Corey Pavin f**k off home.

When USA were singing USA USA USA when Mickelson hit the green he then missed the putt, and a chant went up of

'You're not singing any more, you're not singing anymore' :lol:

Another one that made me chuckle was

'We got Luke Donald, you got McDonald. We got Luke Donald, you got McDonald'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was amazing :ayatollah:

Claire me and nathan are coming tomorrow we will see you tomorrow :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Been up there today great day out bumped Craig B knee is fine best song all day 2 molinarys only 2 molinarys cathy jenkins looked tasty!!!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:44 pm

Watched the live coverage of the start of the match. The support from the crowd was truly awesome and I'm sure there were loads of City there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: