Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If Flynn doesn't want to stand up to Jones and demand...

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:41 pm

No.

Just because he played today does not mean he is ready for a full on return. It would be damaging for any player to have missed so much to be thrown into the limelight so uickly and hamper the recovery process.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:49 pm

flynn is useless anyway

Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Midfield general wrote:If Flynn vauled his job then he should pick the best team for Wales and Bellers in the starting 11 is a better team than Bellers not in the starting 11.

I agree with what your sayin, but he's had a chat with DJ and I imagine he's spoke to CB too. Craig, in my opinion, is very patriotic and not the sort to let his country down unless he has to. It's more common sense to me than anything else, although others will of course see it different from me.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Well we dont know what was said but yeah I tend too agree with the above.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Midfield general wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:flynn is useless anyway

Well this seems to prove you are right Baz. Useless and no backbone in my opinion.
tbh MG a lot of our welsh managers have been over the years, clubs always seem to come before country for us a lot, but at the end of the day the clubs are only protecting their interest

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:26 pm

No,
He knows Bells isnt up to 3 games in 10 days Due to being out so long.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 pm

There is no way Bellamy could play again on Friday.

If he does not play on Friday but plays on the following Tuesday he will not be able to play for City on the Saturday against Bristol City, so I don't think Flynn is wrong. I would say he is understanding.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:There is no way Bellamy could play again on Friday.

If he does not play on Friday but plays on the following Tuesday he will not be able to play for City on the Saturday against Bristol City, so I don't think Flynn is wrong. I would say he is understanding.

I agree with that Statement Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Craig should retire from international football and extend His domestic career. Selfish perspective. Toshack did him no favours and certainly not us. DJ should be like Ferguson and say up yours Flynn or whoever takes charge of Wales.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:14 pm

surroundedbysaxons wrote:Craig should retire from international football and extend His domestic career. Selfish perspective. Toshack did him no favours and certainly not us. DJ should be like Ferguson and say up yours Flynn or whoever takes charge of Wales.

I agree with that. I am only interested in Craig playing for us as often as possible and couldn't really care less if he never played for Wales again.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:51 pm

I want him to play for Wales and I'm not even Welsh, but he has to be upto full fitness to do it. 1 game in around 5 weeks isn't full fitness, and there was nothing to stop Flynn picking him if he thought it was in the best interests of Wales.

Everyone is working him hard to get him upto full speed, but too much will set him back even further and he is no use to City or Wales if he's in the stands for another 6-8 weeks.