Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALL REM

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 pm

A FEW WEEKS AGO
I said it had to be done by Jan 6th 2010.

Otherwise we were up Shit street.

Wednesday I believe is the last date to pay the £2.7 Mill.

Re: I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALL REM

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:45 pm

Can I have a lift to shit street then??

Seriously, this really is beyond a joke now. The HMRC aren't going to mess around, if they given you the grace of instalments, the least you could do is meet them. I wonder what the club would do to fans who are paying their next years ST's instalments, and they miss one??

Sorry Peter, I was going to make your monthly deadline, but I decided to stay in the Hilton on the way to Greyfriars Rd for convenience, even though it's only a short drive. Hope you understand.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Jan 6th 2010 season ticket offer closes as well.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Do you believe we are paying the 2.7m in one payment or is it a payment plan ?

and yes Annis I remember you saying for 5-6 weeks about the date jan 6th and got shot down as well

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Yes I remember that date well it is imprinted on my brain. Wednesday is D Day then. Not long to wait. Will we have new owners wednesday then?
Last edited by ihatealiens on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:18 pm

Of course, they received more than this in season ticket money but they have had to pay all the other running costs and wages in December out of this as well - so it may be tight.

But at least that is 2009 is paid off. Now onto 2010 with the season ticket money for next season already spent

Lets hope that they can sell Matthews to pay the January 1.5 million bills!

Thise Malaysians must be laughing their cocks off.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 am

I remember the 6 January prediction. It first came up with regard to Sam and signing the repayment agreement and Annis said something along the lines of 'it will be done by 6 January'

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:57 am

On the flip side if the 6th January date was mentioned before, why was there all this panic when it came to light that we still hadn't paid HMRC last week? We'll see come tomorrow but I am hoping this date ends all the speculation and allows us to go into the January sales with a clean slate.