A forum for all things Cardiff City

if you was jones in jan and had money who

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:13 pm

would you buy in replacement for jay?

howard i would

your ideas and thoughts?

Re: if you was jones in jan and had money who

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:17 pm

i dont know mate,, i would like to see a list of players who ,we could afford, and, who wants to come here?

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:21 pm

ninianblue wrote:i dont know mate,, i would like to see a list of players who ,we could afford, and, who wants to come here?

just a question i thought ad ask, ad have howard hands down but then again depends on how much IF he has money we could spend. think we need one tho Keogh no backup to be honest but then again we can't everything we wish for haha

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:35 pm

I think the first thing DJ needs to look at is the defence (Center backs) then back up for Jay.

With a very strong defence i think we could walk the league, we have the midfield, strikeforce all we need now is to sort out our defence. :ayatollah:

Its all depends on the funds he is given really.

We need a center back & maybe a left back as Naylor can look a bit shaky at times. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bluebirds. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:37 pm

I agree, but it depends on how Riggott looks.

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:53 pm

damnedyank wrote:I agree, but it depends on how Riggott looks.

Yes would like to see Riggott play, when is he going to have a game? :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:43 am

Anichebe from Everton

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:20 am

Jon Parkin and a new left back. If Riggott is decent then we can live with the Centre halfs we have.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:19 am

Given where we stand in the league if we continue to stay in the automatic places we need to look at the bigger picture of playing in the EPL. Howard is a journey man and I would like to see us get quality player(s) who will not look out of place at the higher level. Dave Jones is on a mission and I'm sure TG & VT will be looking for promotion and he is under pressure to acheive that. Don't forget he has full control of the playing side of the club and if he fails he could play with his job.

Dave Jones is the best manager we've ever had that is a fact whether you like him or not. We, Cardiff City have been to Wembley more times than a host of EPL teams so lets all get behind the team and shout them to promotion.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:03 pm

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Given where we stand in the league if we continue to stay in the automatic places we need to look at the bigger picture of playing in the EPL. Howard is a journey man and I would like to see us get quality player(s) who will not look out of place at the higher level. Dave Jones is on a mission and I'm sure TG & VT will be looking for promotion and he is under pressure to acheive that. Don't forget he has full control of the playing side of the club and if he fails he could play with his job.

Dave Jones is the best manager we've ever had that is a fact whether you like him or not. We, Cardiff City have been to Wembley more times than a host of EPL teams so lets all get behind the team and shout them to promotion.

DJ's next buying spree will be his most vital one ever here.

If he gets it wrong, if we dont go up. He will be out of a job.

The players wont get the blame.

TG will point to who brought the players in here the first place.