Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JACKS NOT HAPPY "

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:28 pm

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=84862

I dont why they moan, they never go and watch Wales :lol:

Re: " JACKS NOT HAPPY "

Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:49 pm

orrrrr, love them, they want to watch a quality player,,,,,, dont worry swans, you will get one day :lol:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Especially seeing as sinclair seems to have developed iffy hamstrings :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:57 pm

f**k the jacks :ayatollah:
but to be honest with you i feel sorry for the inbred six fingered freaks ;)

Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:06 pm

I agree with them on this one but dont get me started again :lol:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I agree with them on this one but dont get me started again :lol:

his prioity has got to be his club side billy. we are the ones who pay his wages.... well sort of :D :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:32 pm

bless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=84862

I dont why they moan, they never go and watch Wales :lol:

Same world....different planet!!

The 'Jacks' should wake up and smell the coffee....

Oi, Jacks, no!! Bellamy cannot do 3 games in a week. You wouldn't expect it from anyone else, so don't have a go just because it's Cardiff and he''ll help us get something Wales, and come to think of it YOU, will NEVER get....SUCCESS!!

Jack Bastards?? More like Feckin' Sad Bastards!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: "He's OUR Bellamy, not yours!!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:00 am

Im glad they are sad.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:16 am

Jesus no one gets it do they. Cardiff, Dave Jones, Craig, have done nothing wrong they haven't broken any rules, you cannot stop a player playing for there club before they are due to be released for international duty.
Now he has played he does need to follow the guidelines set out to him to get him to full fitness otherwise he would be out for months and that surely would please a lot of people, Is that what you want Fishy ? i know the other teams in the Championship would be happy.
Its just another reason to have a go at our club!! and who was that CCFC fan agreeing with the jacks on planet Gypo ?

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:19 pm

of course its right for the future of the player he is 31 now and needs time so anyone who can see that is daft Bells needs to look after himself besides the row over club v country.

But who cares what the Jacks think they will always complain reagrding us why because we are better, end of the league dont lie.

They will get to see Bells when he is scoring against them in November :ayatollah: