Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vinces Speech

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Hopefully they will be able to get 10% of shareholders to agree which may take some time, but I spoken to several people throughout the club including PR and the majority of the board are away on holidays for most of January.

The main player is Paul Guy who in the past has had 6 weeks off at this time of year in Australia. I belive he may be away until the end of Jan, also Mike hall is currently away, so PMG have no representation at the moment.

Knowing what I know and what I have been told things could rapidly change for the better, but on the same level they could also get a lot worst in about three months if things don't go to plan. PR has no control over either events he is just the middle man passing comments back and forth all parties.

One thing is for certain we are in a mess off the field at this present time, all our income streams from the stadium have been sold off and cashed in up front, we only have gate receipts and transfers for income, no different to Ninian Park.That could well put off any investment with no opportunity to clear the debt unless the club gets promoted to the PL but how long will the TV companies keep paying over inflated prices to screen football.

We need to question the board and main shareholders not PR of thier intentions both short and long term, and their unwillingness to help out finiacially, by the time we get that opportunity it could be a done deal either way boom or bust!! we are on a knife edge

Hmmmmmmm.

Re: Vinces Speech

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:37 pm

The way the club is being run is shocking.

It really does seem like Ridsdale is taking a gamble, and who knows whether it'll work or not?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:41 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:Hopefully they will be able to get 10% of shareholders to agree which may take some time, but I spoken to several people throughout the club including PR and the majority of the board are away on holidays for most of January.

The main player is Paul Guy who in the past has had 6 weeks off at this time of year in Australia. I belive he may be away until the end of Jan, also Mike hall is currently away, so PMG have no representation at the moment.

Knowing what I know and what I have been told things could rapidly change for the better, but on the same level they could also get a lot worst in about three months if things don't go to plan. PR has no control over either events he is just the middle man passing comments back and forth all parties.

One thing is for certain we are in a mess off the field at this present time, all our income streams from the stadium have been sold off and cashed in up front, we only have gate receipts and transfers for income, no different to Ninian Park.That could well put off any investment with no opportunity to clear the debt unless the club gets promoted to the PL but how long will the TV companies keep paying over inflated prices to screen football.

We need to question the board and main shareholders not PR of thier intentions both short and long term, and their unwillingness to help out finiacially, by the time we get that opportunity it could be a done deal either way boom or bust!! we are on a knife edge

Hmmmmmmm.

Were no better off than when we were at Ninian Park, None of them will be able to get the real owners to answer questions, once Jan is over then maybe WE REALLY SHOULD HAVE DEMONSTRATIONS.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 pm

cant see ridds being away in jan apart from maybe KL, peanut huggers in Oz no suprise mind.

trust and supporters group have no weight at all ( no disrespect) neither hold a majority. 10,000 st sold trust 670 members mainly families prob 150 households.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:46 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:cant see ridds being away in jan apart from maybe KL, peanut huggers in Oz no suprise mind.

trust and supporters group have no weight at all ( no disrespect) neither hold a majority. 10,000 st sold trust 670 members mainly families prob 150 households.

I agree, theres more members on these mb's :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:47 pm

We have reached the tipping point something will happen this week ;)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 pm

all the major players on the board off on their Jollies and the clubs in turmoil. You couldn't make it up could you. If the shit was about to hit the fan I think they would all be here not on their hols. So it seems good news could be just around the corner, mebbe on the 6th eh Annis ;)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:59 pm

What are you two on about?

Who has ever backed PR?
Last edited by corky on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:00 am

I am staying out of this as Vince hasnt said a word to me about his plans.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:03 am

ask rich twamley corky i mate of tim dew he shot his neighbour once by accident with air rifle :) and his dad is a rozzer !

cheeky sod calling me a cockney

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 pm

I believe we will have to do OUR TALKING WITH OUR FEAT AND VOICES IN PROPER DEMONSTRATIONS, If the Debt is Not paid.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I believe we will have to do OUR TALKING WITH OUR FEAT AND VOICES IN PROPER DEMONSTRATIONS, If the Debt is Not paid.

annis, i have said on numerous occasions just TELL US THE TRUTH it goes a long long way

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I believe we will have to do OUR TALKING WITH OUR FEAT AND VOICES IN PROPER DEMONSTRATIONS, If the Debt is Not paid.

annis, i have said on numerous occasions just TELL US THE TRUTH it goes a long long way

I totally agree Baz, Then I believe they would have much more understanding from the fans.