Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I have been told by a good source

Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:28 am

Bristol Shitty are bringing over a big mob and will be looking for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That will be a first they totally bottle it over here!! cant see it will be any different this time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: I have been told by a good source

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:05 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Bristol Shitty are bringing over a big mob and will be looking for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That will be a first they totally bottle it over here!! cant see it will be any different this time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh they'll bring all their old heads. Simple. Cardiff is now the safest City in
Britain for away supporters. They know they'll be safe now.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:10 am

Nuclear, where's your match report for yesterdays game? The last couple were a cracking read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:35 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Bristol Shitty are bringing over a big mob and will be looking for it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you sure of that.

I'm pretty certain they used to bring some handy followings over here in the past.

BBig incident at Central about 10 years ago, and also remember mid-80's when they came up to the old division 2 a big turnout from them - maybe 2000 on the Grange End out of a crowd of not much more than 6-7k.

Beat us 3-1 as well. Still haunted by them singing 'City are back', that day as we slipped toward relegation - again.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Marc wrote:Nuclear, where's your match report for yesterdays game? The last couple were a cracking read :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chief i am on Nights so didn't go :cry: and my match report sat on the sofa in my dressing gown scratching my balls really wouldn't be interesting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Are you sure of that.

I'm pretty certain they used to bring some handy followings over here in the past.

BBig incident at Central about 10 years ago, and also remember mid-80's when they came up to the old division 2 a big turnout from them - maybe 2000 on the Grange End out of a crowd of not much more than 6-7k.

Beat us 3-1 as well. Still haunted by them singing 'City are back', that day as we slipped toward relegation - again.

Away from home they were always quite handy, but over here i cant remember anything of significance, but that's not to say nothing happened. The Shitheads have got a new young mob who seem to think they are handy but came a bit unstuck against the wall. And by all accounts they do tend to go for scarfers as well. This new breed of "LADS" really pisses me off big time. I want to go for a drink watch the match and not get involved where the old school did tend to adhere to this is seems there are no rules any more :evil: