Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tattoos

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:05 pm

i am nearly covered now , my legs my arms my back my front an i love em an what they represent, every tattoo has a meaning to me, why do people just go in an randomly pick off wall?
i been tattooed in miami ink , doc graham chameleon in barry tattoo u tattoo u 2 john traharne , tattooist in london an ibiza,
love the whole procedure the thinking behind it an the pain! wish i had used my present tattoist from day 1 mind as he is brilliant ,
best tatt....... portrait of my wife,
ninian park <see annis photo book> so much pain thou as on side of belly!
tattooist END OF THE LINE TATTOO SHOP CORNER CITY ROAD ALBANY ROAD DOWNSTAIRS IN ADAM AN EVE WOMEN HAIRDRESSERS ....... class above , matt an justin!

Re: tattoos

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 pm

i got the full ill be there song on my ribs,

not the jon owen version...

the miners version... :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 pm

i had my 1st one last year at the tender age of 44 and now i have 4 all designed by me :old:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Ive got quite a few on my arms and legs,most were put on in the early eighties and ive had crap ones covering crap ones up, :roll:
Wish i could turn back the clock because there are alot of quality ones to have now with fine lines and not lines that look like they have been done with a marker pen!!!!!! :cry: :(

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:52 pm

I have a bluebird on my left arm with cardiff city fc and bluebirds writing above and below due to my love for the mighty ccfc. :ayatollah:

I have a celtic cross on my right arm and i have a large backpiece tribal sun with celtic knots in the middle with my kids name above and below with their date of birth. :ayatollah:

I would like more but will not have my missus' name inked on me as i think it is a jinx and will bring bad luck. :shock:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:02 pm

i've only one tat got it at the age of 45 4 yrs ago cardiff city bluebirds on my left leg
all my life couldn't understand why people had them now can't see what the problem was

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:04 pm

skuddy wrote:i've only one tat got it at the age of 45 4 yrs ago cardiff city bluebirds on my left leg
all my life couldn't understand why people had them now can't see what the problem was
same here used to hate them when i was younger

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:39 pm

i got an ultimate warrior outline on my leg, (i know its wrestling!) and last week i had a TCB elvis logo on my spine. that fecking killed!

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:52 pm

i have one regret i had the vetch on my back with 30 lads on the pitch running he north bank problem is now wished I had a 100 lads lol :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:12 pm

ely trendy wrote:i am nearly covered now , my legs my arms my back my front an i love em an what they represent, every tattoo has a meaning to me, why do people just go in an randomly pick off wall?
i been tattooed in miami ink , doc graham chameleon in barry tattoo u tattoo u 2 john traharne , tattooist in london an ibiza,
love the whole procedure the thinking behind it an the pain! wish i had used my present tattoist from day 1 mind as he is brilliant ,
best tatt....... portrait of my wife,
ninian park <see annis photo book> so much pain thou as on side of belly!
tattooist END OF THE LINE TATTOO SHOP CORNER CITY ROAD ALBANY ROAD DOWNSTAIRS IN ADAM AN EVE WOMEN HAIRDRESSERS ....... class above , matt an justin!

justin from here is amazing ive had a half sleeve done by him and afew of mates have had full sleeves done!
this was when he was working in tattoo u2 tho
i recommend him highly and might be gettin him to take mine to a full sleeve soon