Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well funniest phonecall i ever got.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:43 pm

So my cousin calls me (Die hard city fan shirts posters everywhere in his house) He had to call a plumber to get his sink fixed, so the plumber walks in and gets to work ten minutes later he says 'Nah mate i cant fix it but i'm still going to need a call out charge' so my cousin hands over 40 quid for this bloke, so he see's him out of the door and watched him leave.....on the back of his van is a swansea city sticker....fucker.

So he called another plumber and he said 'anyone could fix that' 5 min job.

Safe to say my cousin is pretty pissed off right now :)

Re: Well funniest phonecall i ever got.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:25 pm

The Jack b*stard

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:31 pm

40 Quid for looking at it? f**k THAT! :x

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:33 pm

typenamehere wrote:So my cousin calls me (Die hard city fan shirts posters everywhere in his house) He had to call a plumber to get his sink fixed, so the plumber walks in and gets to work ten minutes later he says 'Nah mate i cant fix it but i'm still going to need a call out charge' so my cousin hands over 40 quid for this bloke, so he see's him out of the door and watched him leave.....on the back of his van is a swansea city sticker....fucker.

So he called another plumber and he said 'anyone could fix that' 5 min job.

Safe to say my cousin is pretty pissed off right now :)

Talk about stitched right up. Gutted!!!

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:39 pm

If it makes you guys laugh my cousin was born in scumsea -.-

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Jack basard phone the tw*t back and threaten him with trading standards.If that dont work send the b*stard on loads of bogus call outs :lol:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:41 pm

earnieblue wrote:Jack basard phone the tw*t back and threaten him with trading standards.If that dont work send the b*stard on loads of bogus call outs :lol:

Yeah give me the phone number. I could have some right fun with that to pass the time away at work :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:45 pm

give us the number :D

Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:48 pm

I'll try and get it from my cousin once he gets back from work, if i do it's straight on here.

I may pass the time by ringing the manager of asda for having 'Cardiff rugby stadium' on the map image for the website -.-