Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT'S GRIM UP NORTH!!!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:12 am

3 inches of snow in the last few hours and more on its way! You're not getting me up on the roof!!! Bollocks to that!!! No work no pay!!! I wish i was a footballer!!! 8-) ;)

Re: IT'S GRIM UP NORTH!!!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 am

sam salim wrote:3 inches of snow in the last few hours and more on its way! You're not getting me up on the roof!!! Bollocks to that!!! No work no pay!!! I wish i was a footballer!!! 8-) ;)

:lol:

Morning Sam,

Any latest news on Wednesday, I thought Worthington was favourite for the job.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:20 am

Its say's Neil Warnock in the mail m8!! He would love to see us go under!!! :twisted:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 am

sam salim wrote:Its say's Neil Warnock in the mail m8!! He would love to see us go under!!! :twisted:

Really ?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 am

Theres a full page on it. I hope its a wind up? :(

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 am

It ain't a wind up! Hes just been on Talk Sport.He would take the job! Midfieldgeneral your right ITS GRIM UP NORTH! :lol: More the reason im moving to Cardiff!!! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:47 am

It's grim down here now as well. Freezing cold and still somehow raining instead of snowing down here in Leckwith! Where's the snow?!

I reckon Warnock would take it and wouldn't really give a shit about Sheffield United fans' opinions. He seems like the sort of 'live for now' individual. He's really started to wind me up these past few years. I used to find his views refreshing but now he just talks shit.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 am

Zabier wrote:It's grim down here now as well. Freezing cold and still somehow raining instead of snowing down here in Leckwith! Where's the snow?!

I reckon Warnock would take it and wouldn't really give a shit about Sheffield United fans' opinions. He seems like the sort of 'live for now' individual. He's really started to wind me up these past few years. I used to find his views refreshing but now he just talks shit.

Never a truer word said my friend!!! ;)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:14 am

Saying that, he would definitely keep you in this division! :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:33 am

I think Colin would rather get you relegated than keep you up.
Hasn't he already said something similar a few years back...

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Yes m8 he did. He said if he was in charge of us he wud love to take us all the way down to the conference and see us go bust!!! :evil:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 pm

sam salim wrote:It ain't a wind up! Hes just been on Talk Sport.He would take the job! Midfieldgeneral your right ITS GRIM UP NORTH! :lol: More the reason im moving to Cardiff!!! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: