Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ryder cup - very underwhelming......

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Very boring indeed :roll:

Re: Ryder cup - very underwhelming......

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Didn't watch any of it, i'd rather watch Bazs' top coat dry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:30 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:33 pm

Dange wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Paint :roll: :D

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:33 pm

If they were playing in my garden, i'd shut the curtains!! :lol:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Very boring indeed :roll:

I very much disagree with you on this one Blazing.Superb team play,drama etc etc :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:38 pm

disagree - great showpiece event for WALES and a great success.
not a huge fan myself but was lucky enough to get free tickets to saturday and today, the atmosphere and tension was unreal, and loved every second. plenty of bluebirds on the 1st tee aswell :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 pm

I didn't watch any of it, even if I wanted to there would be no need as half of facebook were posting about it.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:39 pm

I thought it was a good day and goes to show Wales can compete with the world when it comes to sporting events.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm

not a big golf fan, but i love the ryder cup... drama and passion.... great team play and an oustanding result.... :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Golf is shit unless you're playing it. Just my opinion :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:23 pm

it was great for monty and his team to win today and the crowd have been fantastic rain or shine

before i get slated by all the muppets its fantastic that we have such great tournaments in s.wales

fa cup - concerts - cricket - rugby world cups - golf does s.wales economy the world of good !

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 pm

mallo wrote:it was great for monty and his team to win today and the crowd have been fantastic rain or shine

before i get slated by all the muppets its fantastic that we have such great tournaments in s.wales

fa cup - concerts - cricket - rugby world cups - golf does s.wales economy the world of good !

Totally agree :clap:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:26 pm

mallo wrote:it was great for monty and his team to win today and the crowd have been fantastic rain or shine

I agree just can't watch it as a spectator, good aggression outlet wacking f#ck outta a ball of elastics :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:30 pm

all the negative comments ere must be the ones with there mouths zipped in the ccs :lol:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:32 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

I agree just can't watch it as a spectator, good aggression outlet wacking f#ck outta a ball of elastics :ayatollah:

im like robin hood when i play always in the woods

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:37 pm

well said, great success for wales :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Agree with that but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Isit true we are having the 2012 olympic football in Mill Stad?