Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST GOT IN

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:03 pm

From a 13 hour shift, going to have food, a bath and sit down and chill, no update tonight sorry I am up at 5.45am to go again for another long one tomorrow.

Re: JUST GOT IN

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm

You aren't dedicated enough - CURTIS OUT :evil:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:09 pm

dorsetblue wrote:You aren't dedicated enough - CURTIS OUT :evil:

:lol:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Have an early night Carl, i'm off to bed myself now that I know there's no update and if my big Toe doesn't stop throbbing i'll chop the fecking thing off. don't need it anyway really, Big Toes are like Appendix. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Mate to be honest people shouldn't be bugging you and asking when the next update is etc, ffs they will be asking for one every day, then 2 a day and so on

if there's a update it will be posted, if not dont worry, just be glad we are hearing things from behind the scenes

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:22 pm

13 hour shift and your knackered carl your a pussy :lol: :lol: only joking mate :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Great fun isn't it! I'm still on the train home, and have to be up again at 6.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Owain wrote:Great fun isn't it! I'm still on the train home, and have to be up again at 6.

I am up at 5.45am, tomorrow Owain and will get back in tomorrow night about 8.30pm to 9.00pm. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:50 pm

this is going to turn into one of those monty python sketches

i used to get up in morning half an hour before i went to bed work 27 hours down mill for a cup of cold tea and stale bread and when i got home my dad would thrash me to sleep with a broken bottle if i was lucky
kids of today dont know your born

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dorsetblue wrote:You aren't dedicated enough - CURTIS OUT :evil:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:53 pm

13 hours that's some going for a tin basher .wish i could get our lot to do 8 hours :lol:

i did 10 hours today and i,m on the floor cream crackered !

Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:55 pm

carlccfc wrote:From a 13 hour shift, going to have food, a bath and sit down and chill, no update tonight sorry I am up at 5.45am to go again for another long one tomorrow.

It's all worth it when Saturday comes though eh Carl :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:14 pm

steve davies wrote:this is going to turn into one of those monty python sketches

i used to get up in morning half an hour before i went to bed work 27 hours down mill for a cup of cold tea and stale bread and when i got home my dad would thrash me to sleep with a broken bottle if i was lucky
kids of today dont know your born

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:13 hours that's some going for a tin basher .wish i could get our lot to do 8 hours :lol:

i did 10 hours today and i,m on the floor cream crackered !

No stamina :D