Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WILL BE THERE

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:24 am

OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR SOLDIERS and THEIR FALLEN COMRADES

Link Here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 ... 013&ref=mf

Furthermore it is the governments duty to support in
every possible way those who continue to fight for Our Country.
That duty includes keeping anti British demonstraters of our streets,
especially Wootton Basett because the locals deserve better.

Re: I WILL BE THERE

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 am

dont stand up for our soldiers, the nerds will call you a nazi

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 am

yer all PC bragade etc say that anyone who speaks out or stands up to the extremists are racist etc

:roll:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:56 am

Be careful with this Annis. Just read your facebook link to the Wootton march. Although I, as most others will 100% agree with your feelings of outrage, I would avoid any public promotion of this if I was you mate. As soon as a tabloid sees it, then the headline "Soccer Hooligan arranges violence at march" is sure to follow, even if not the truth, its got all the ingredients that a tabloid needs. It's red rag to a bull for them mate and I think you will get some very unfair and unwelcome publicity.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 am

true thats what happened to me, i never ever said "football hooligans are uniting against extremists" the papers made it up, id delete all these threads if i was you

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:11 am

casualsunited wrote:true thats what happened to me, i never ever said "football hooligans are uniting against extremists" the papers made it up, id delete all these threads if i was you

But you go under the name "Casuals United"? And a website that is only about "stopping Islamic extremism"?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:24 am

Casuals dont mean hooligans bruv, and yes its all about stopping islamic extremism as I , wont sit around worrying about being called racist, im standing up for our troops and preventing the next 9/11 which is guaranteed to be in this country if the likes of choudrey aint stopped

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:28 am

hatters get a life stop suggesting people are racist when there not im ex army and agree with casuals united they dont seem to be racist there sticking up for our troops i know the soldiers would appeciate people making a stand for them stop the like of chodury spiting and abusing them in the street and turning young muslims into extremists

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:37 am

well said al, thats why this countrys in such a state as people are shouted down as racist everytime they say somethings wrong

well no more
:cry:

the people are getting angry

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 am

casualsunited wrote:true thats what happened to me, i never ever said "football hooligans are uniting against extremists" the papers made it up, id delete all these threads if i was you

changed my mind now, who cares what anyone says? Im doing a coach for Wooton as soon as I know hes defo turning up

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:09 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Be careful with this Annis. Just read your facebook link to the Wootton march. Although I, as most others will 100% agree with your feelings of outrage, I would avoid any public promotion of this if I was you mate. As soon as a tabloid sees it, then the headline "Soccer Hooligan arranges violence at march" is sure to follow, even if not the truth, its got all the ingredients that a tabloid needs. It's red rag to a bull for them mate and I think you will get some very unfair and unwelcome publicity.

I agree, your prob right, i just think this is getting out of hand and our Govt should stamp it out now, once and for all.