Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: cardiff city fans making radio 2 for all the wrong reasons

Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Lawnmower, the only way to win against the petty mind of TLG is by refusing to participate, he's not troubled by the notion of achieving a resolution when there are pointless trivialities to argue about. He's an intelligent guy that could achieve great things, but for reasons only known to himself, he prefers to put all his efforts into picking keyboard fights for no apparent reason. :lol:

Sad But very True,WELL SAID :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Lawnmower, the only way to win against the petty mind of TLG is by refusing to participate, he's not troubled by the notion of achieving a resolution when there are pointless trivialities to argue about. He's an intelligent guy that could achieve great things, but for reasons only known to himself, he prefers to put all his efforts into picking keyboard fights for no apparent reason. :lol:

I'm cool about it Suggs. I generally enjoy the debate.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

I'm cool about it Suggs. I generally enjoy the debate.

:lol: I can see that mate, more pantomime than debate though, quite entertaining if nothing else I suppose :lol:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:18 pm

the train was around 3ish from grangetown. :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:56 pm

my misses used to work with the lady in question :lol: