Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEDLEY HAS BEEN PLAYING AT LEFT BACK !!!!

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 pm

i just spoke 2 my hibernian m8 from scotland and he told me that ledley has been playing rubbish for celtic and has been playing left back ??? its a waste of talent to be honest and i belive he has made the wrong move !!! on the bright side im going to watch hibernian v aberdeen on boxing day, i cant wait :ayatollah:

Re: LEDLEY HAS BEEN PLAYING AT LEFT BACK !!!!

Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Dont feel sorry for him he chose money over career in my opinion. It could of been the case the only option for him was Celtic. Suppose we'll never know

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:00 pm

good on him, 2 years time will see him playing league 1 or 2 , what a knob lol

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:03 pm

left back in the changing rooms next for him......

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm

he was one of my favorite city players of all time and he fucked it all up because of greed, this time next year we will be in the premiership and ledley will be stuck in scotland in the cold

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:05 pm

:ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:07 pm

ristey1927 wrote:i just spoke 2 my hibernian m8 from scotland and he told me that ledley has been playing rubbish for celtic and has been playing left back ??? its a waste of talent to be honest and i belive he has made the wrong move !!! on the bright side im going to watch hibernian v aberdeen on boxing day, i cant wait :ayatollah:

Your mates talking bollocks, their first choice left back has been injured, so Ledleys filled in at lb for a couple of games. He's played centre midfield most of the time and he's been outstanding....probably Celtics best player so far this season,Which tells you everything about the standard of the SPL.. ;)

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:58 pm

ledley had been playing LB at city sometimes too...

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 am

poor old joe. :roll:

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:38 pm

denton2k6 wrote::ayatollah:

ROFL is that season ticket donation a joke?

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 am

I can see Ledley as a good left back after a few games there, got a good engine, can get u and down the pitch and has decent delivery. Would do a better job than any of the full backs we have had on the left for the last couple of years. Like has been said already though he jumped ship for personal greed and will probably regret his decision this time next year!

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Im not sure it could really be called GREED. He is a footballer, he has a short
career and has to look at options that suit himself and his family. Ridsdale
and the fuckers in charge last year cost him a lot of money so I dont blame
him for leaving. Be fair, the club was close to going to the wall when he left
and the players had been paid late yet again!!

I bet he's absolutely f*cking gutted though, he must cry himself to sleep when
he sees the way Cardiff City is moving forward.

That said, had he still been here, either Olifinjani or Drinkwater wouldnt have
been signed. So I'm glad he's gone!!

Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I agree with you to a point that greed is maybe not the best word to use although I also belive that if Joe wanted to challenge himself at the highest level he would not have gone to the SPL. It just adds to what Bellamy was saying on 5live the other night about the loyalty issue in football, there is no loyalty by the clubs or the players only really the fans!