Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stupid echo idiots

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:33 am

My mum's 60th birthday yesterday. Paid to put an advert in yesterday. Buy an echo and they haven't put it in. Not happy at all. Had the email saying it was paid. They made a mistake. Gutted as my mum would have loved that.

Re: Stupid echo idiots

Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:35 am

Was it you who called the office? If it was, it was me you spoke to. I agree with everything you said and I wasn't trying to pass the buck by saying it was the cock up of an outside company, namely the company who run the website we put those bookings through with.

Sorry, mate

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Was it you who called the office? If it was, it was me you spoke to. I agree with everything you said and I wasn't trying to pass the buck by saying it was the cock up of an outside company, namely the company who run the website we put those bookings through with.

Sorry, mate

Nah my brother sorted it all out. Bit annoyed like.

Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:20 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Was it you who called the office? If it was, it was me you spoke to. I agree with everything you said and I wasn't trying to pass the buck by saying it was the cock up of an outside company, namely the company who run the website we put those bookings through with.

Sorry, mate

Yeah, you would be. If you want to do another in the future, phone in and speak to me, I'll knock a bit off the price for you

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

Sorry, mate

Yeah, you would be. If you want to do another in the future, phone in and speak to me, I'll knock a bit off the price for you

Maccydee sorry t hear it didn't happen you must be gutted mate and feel let down.

Andy I got to be honest I did chuckle when you asked Maccy if he would like to do another in the future ! How many times do you think is Mum will turn 60 :lol:

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Sorry, mate[/quote]

Nah my brother sorted it all out. Bit annoyed like.[/quote]
Yeah, you would be. If you want to do another in the future, phone in and speak to me, I'll knock a bit off the price for you[/quote]

Maccydee sorry t hear it didn't happen you must be gutted mate and feel let down.

Andy I got to be honest I did chuckle when you asked Maccy if he would like to do another in the future ! How many times do you think is Mum will turn 60 :lol:[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but I doubt we will use the echo again. Mum was ok about it. Chuffed we went to the effort. Just a pity.