Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut-Time For A Rethink

Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:06 pm

This season started so well under Bulut did well in the transfer window given the embargo went toe to toe with the likes of Leeds Leicester beat Bristol City the Jacks actually thought we were on the up. Even up till last night reading all the comments on Bulut sack him give him a new contract I still wanted him to turn the corner and tonight everyone expected him to pick a more attacking side at home against a team that aren’t exactly pulling up trees themselves.
When the team came out this evening I had to do a double take and I have to hold my hands up and say maybe I am wrong and Buluts not the man to take us forward. His team selection tonight again no enfaces on attack and the poorest centre forward I have seen in 50 years of following the City and that’s saying something in Etete then the writing was on the wall.

One of the guys sat behind me commented tonight this has to be the poorest side since we got back in the Championship on the evidence of tonight’s performance it’s hard to disagree it really was a tough watch tonight and unless Bulut changes his tactics and team selection I can’t see him being here next season and that will be disappointing but I am struggling to get my head around how poor this side actually is.

Re: Bulut-Time For A Rethink

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:39 am

Spot on and glad to see lots of others now recognising. Bulut is dragging us backwards kicking and screaming bigtime
A better championship manager would get a far better tune out of this squad without a shadow of doubt