Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut Post Match Calling Out The Fans (no evidence of this)

Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:07 pm

Take a long look in the mirror Erol.... We've had the players, the board called out, now it's the fans?!

Book that ticket back to Turkey asap pal....don't pass GO!

Time's up, you couldn't motivate a district team!

Re: Bulut Post Match Calling Out The Fans

Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:20 pm

What did he say?

Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:47 pm

Wiggy wrote:Take a long look in the mirror Erol.... We've had the players, the board called out, now it's the fans?!

How many threads have you started against Erol Bulut

Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:51 pm

Bebbsyboy wrote:
Wiggy wrote:Take a long look in the mirror Erol.... We've had the players, the board called out, now it's the fans?!

Ha! To be fair, he's on a mission to seek and destroy...!

Sometimes, not often like here, his points have a certain value... :lol:

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:44 pm

Bebbsyboy wrote:

Lost count , but when he calls fans out, deserves another!

Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:45 pm

Sven wrote:
Bebbsyboy wrote:

Call the game as I see pal, what about you?

Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:20 pm

Wiggy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bebbsyboy wrote:

Can't argue with that; but can debate their worth and you should know me better than that, fella....! ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:08 am

Any links to this supposed comment?

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:36 am

Bulut out of his depth , shapeless.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:56 am

Wiggy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Bebbsyboy wrote:

How about posting some actual quotes?

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:57 am

What did he say about the fans? Can’t seem to find anything.

Agree that the football is awful but not seen him say anything about the fans after Tuesday’s game?

Re: Bulut Post Match Calling Out The Fans (no evidence of th

Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:13 pm

Think this is a reference to the BBC sport section, text as follows:

'Maybe it is pressure from fans?' Bulut ponders Cardiff's home goal drought

Cardiff’s wait for a home win went on with Tuesday’s goalless draw against Blackburn – and so did their goal drought at Cardiff City Stadium.

The Bluebirds have now gone more than six hours without scoring at home, while their wait for a victory at Cardiff City Stadium stretches back to early December.

Following the game against Blackburn, Cardiff manager Erol Bulut was asked why his side have only managed 18 goals in 16 home league games this season.

"Maybe it is the pressure of the fans? 'We have to score, we have to score.' I don't know,” he said.

“At home it has to be better, for sure. Right now we can speak about many things. We have to continue to work.

"Defensively we were good. The team was really working hard [against Blackburn]. In front of the goal is the issue. We create a lot, but don't put the ball in the net and this continues.”

Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:33 pm

Liles93 wrote:Think this is a reference to the BBC sport section, text as follows:

Cardiff’s wait for a home win went on with Tuesday’s goalless draw against Blackburn – and so did their goal drought at Cardiff City Stadium.

The Bluebirds have now gone more than six hours without scoring at home, while their wait for a victory at Cardiff City Stadium stretches back to early December.

Following the game against Blackburn, Cardiff manager Erol Bulut was asked why his side have only managed 18 goals in 16 home league games this season.

"Maybe it is the pressure of the fans? 'We have to score, we have to score.' I don't know,” he said.

“At home it has to be better, for sure. Right now we can speak about many things. We have to continue to work.

"Defensively we were good. The team was really working hard [against Blackburn]. In front of the goal is the issue. We create a lot, but don't put the ball in the net and this continues.”

I don’t take that as an attack on the fans, more that the players can’t deal with the extra pressure of playing at home.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:57 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Liles93 wrote:Think this is a reference to the BBC sport section, text as follows:

I don’t take that as an attack on the fans, more that the players can’t deal with the extra pressure of playing at home.

Agreed, more an explainer, but the only thing I could find that Wiggy might be thinking of lately!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238042

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:04 pm

On the football league website boys, see if I can find it looking back

I wonder who's on his hit list this Saturday? Nancy the pie seller from the Canton? We've had everyone else

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:09 pm

Here's one I've just been sent

https://www.insidecardiffcity.com/.../b ... diff.../...

Just score a flippin' goal we've waited long enough!