Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

im arresting you for singing on a train !

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:56 pm

you will receive a 3 year ban and a nice big fine for singing football songs on a train during a match day and from now on if any fans at football grounds up and down the country sing........ 'who ate all the pies' or 'get your tits out for the lads' or 'you fat b*stard'... cctv footage will be checked and thousands and thousands of you will all be arrested and banned, oh and if roy chubby brown sings 'you fat b*stard' at his live shows, he will be arrested too because the fatty in the corner finds it offensive and abusive.

Re: im arresting you for singing on a train !

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 pm

big brothers watching you
george orwell was right

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:02 pm

To be honest, I travel on the Cardiff to Rhymney train regular after the football, but missed that train journey.
We do however have a load of young arseholes that get pissed and abuse other women because they just been to the football and are brave with their mates. Some of them look 12 - 15 and a few older City fans have nearly turned on them too.
I however still wouldnt support this female nutter. :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:19 pm

MalagaCF wrote:To be honest, I travel on the Cardiff to Rhymney train regular after the football, but missed that train journey.
We do however have a load of young arseholes that get pissed and abuse other women because they just been to the football and are brave with their mates. Some of them look 12 - 15 and a few older City fans have nearly turned on them too.

All women are NUTTERS :lol:

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:To be honest, I travel on the Cardiff to Rhymney train regular after the football, but missed that train journey.

Lucky I wasnt driving the train, she would have looked like a unlucky hedgehog crossing the road. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:29 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Lucky I wasnt driving the train, she would have looked like a unlucky hedgehog crossing the road. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:33 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

i just had a happy thought :D
im the train driver and my ex wife is standing on the track :twisted:

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:28 pm

I got sacked when i was a train driver !! ..................for overtaking :lol: :lol: :lol:

So i then tried my hand at being a train guard and i got sacked again for telling customers where to get off!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:14 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:

You've met my wife then Baz :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:27 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

You've met my wife then Baz :lol: :lol: :lol:
they have all been cloned :D