Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut talks about Wintle arguing with fans in the Ninia

Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:15 pm

Erol Bulut talks about Wintle arguing with fans in the Ninian Stand v Blackburn ?

Erol Bulut:

"He is the captain, we will have to talk to him.”

“If he made something wrong he has to apologise for that because the fans are here for the players and push them to be positive.”

“Over the last few weeks, they were supporting us really hard. We lost games and again they supported us really hard. So we cannot show this reaction."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut talks about Wintle arguing with fans in the N

Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:19 pm

Why the hell is he captain?

Give it to Nat Phillips, I would. Seems ballsy, has big club experience.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:28 pm

Anyone know what the argument was about ?. It’s not like he can defend himself from any criticism, as he’s low league 1 standard at best, and should think himself lucky to be at Cardiff.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:39 pm

All I seen him do is gesture his hands to calm down .

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:30 am

Fuss over nothing you give it, expect to take it to many snowflakes about

Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:22 pm

carlton58 wrote:Fuss over nothing you give it, expect to take it to many snowflakes about

Just watch Sunderland Till I Die where Chris Coleman got sacked and as he was leaving some fan was waiting for him in the car park. Coleman chose to ignore some choice words from the fan until he could him a prick. Coleman had to be held back by the bodyguards but if I was one of them I would have let him go for the fan.

Sometimes us fans need to reframe more than some of the players.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:46 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:Anyone know what the argument was about ?. It’s not like he can defend himself from any criticism, as he’s low league 1 standard at best, and should think himself lucky to be at Cardiff.

He took a bad free kick and a few fans in the Ninian Stand gave him stick. He turned around and gave the gesture to calm down to the fans which riled them up more, leading to him throwing his arms up and walking away. Maybe not the most professional thing to do on the pitch to your own frustrated paying fans.