Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time Has Come...

Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:06 pm

Time Has Come....A title of a great song by Welsh band Racing Cars...Sang by my Great mate Morty....Who i still Miss so much....You Rhondda boys will remember Morty.......My point is this......Our Manager is not up to the Task off getting our Great Club...playing football that would make us want to go week after week to watch..OUR TEAM.......It is now Worse than Dire...No idea ..No Pace,,,No Pattern....Not a clue..No Passion......We got players that can Perform better than the Rubbish we are watching now.....Only one person picks the team and tells them what to do........We need a change now.....So i think Mr Bullit...........THE TIME HAS COME.... :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: Time Has Come...

Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:41 pm

verylongtimebluebird wrote:Time Has Come....A title of a great song by Welsh band Racing Cars...Sang by my Great mate Morty....Who i still Miss so much....You Rhondda boys will remember Morty.......My point is this......Our Manager is not up to the Task off getting our Great Club...playing football that would make us want to go week after week to watch..OUR TEAM.......It is now Worse than Dire...No idea ..No Pace,,,No Pattern....Not a clue..No Passion......We got players that can Perform better than the Rubbish we are watching now.....Only one person picks the team and tells them what to do........We need a change now.....So i think Mr Bullit...........THE TIME HAS COME.... :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Great guy morty , had many of good nights in my 2 pubs I ran, lots of great nights w with racing cars and when he went out in his various duo's .

Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:59 pm

i think you are absolutely right .When i saw the team picked tuesday i was so deflated of hope.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:16 pm

Hi wez 1927....what was the name of the pubs you ran,,,As i watched them everywhere,,,and Simon and MORTY...and Morty and the frantics...I was a bearer at morts funeral.....