Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wintle has dug his own grave now with the Ninian Stand. He i

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:29 pm

Wintle has dug his own grave now with the Ninian Stand. He is finished.

Rubbish midfielder who needs to be ditched alongside Bulut this summer.

I am hearing Ralls will be offered another contract? Why? The bloke's legs have gone.

He is always injured and plays barely one game in three and never a full 90mins these days. We can't afford to carry people like him.

People like Ralls are blocking the progress of our kids like King and Joey Colwill. That can't happen.

Re: Wintle has dug his own grave now with the Ninian Stand.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:38 pm

Ninian27 wrote:Wintle has dug his own grave now with the Ninian Stand. He is finished.

I am hearing Ralls will be offered another contract? Why? The bloke's legs have gone.

He is always injured and plays barely one game in three and never a full 90mins these days. We can't afford to carry people like him.

People like Ralls are blocking the progress of our kids like King and Joey Colwill. That can't happen.

What a load of crap, Ralls isn't blocking anyone's progress, if they were that good they would be in the team already. Ralls can stay as long as he wants as far as I'm concerned, we're a lot worse without him & his experience on the pitch even if it is for 60 minutes a game.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:37 pm

Ninian27 wrote:Wintle has dug his own grave now with the Ninian Stand. He is finished.

I think it’s more likely that he’d have a bit of fun with the Ninian stand than have his grave dug.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:35 am

He is fine, the OP is just looking to be outraged

Problem for Ryan is if Erol stays I don’t think his system needs a 6, its 2 “8”s, left and right almost 442 cms and he isn’t that in the championship

He is a good player in the right system, but who knows who’ll be in charge next season

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:59 am

This is why I think it’s important Erol stays even though I have had enough. The squad is all wrong and you don’t find out till you try to play it

Wintle and Siopis are incompatible.

It’s 2 “8” sio & Ralls or a “6” wintle & 2 “10”s colwill &turnbull

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:54 am

If our kids are no better than "an injured Ralls whose legs have gone" then it's no surprise they have not made it!

Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:36 pm

llan bluebird wrote:He is fine, the OP is just looking to be outraged

Problem for Ryan is if Erol stays I don’t think his system needs a 6, its 2 “8”s, left and right almost 442 cms and he isn’t that in the championship

He is a good player in the right system, but who knows who’ll be in charge next season

The only thing that's 'outrageous' is that NegativeNinian27 has a very unhealthy obsession with putting down anything he can surrounding club, manager, owner, selected players; but still he attends games...! :shock:

Nowt queerer than folk, so they say; and here's the evidence...

Wintle was directly in front of us when the spat occurred and the vast majority laughed and took no real offence. It didn't look like Wintle took it to heart either...

But, as they say, if you go looking for it, you'll find it; and few do that better than NegativeNinian27...! :oops: