Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut feels the pressure of the Cardiff fans is why the

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:14 am

Now you really have lost the plot and have for months blamed everyone but yourself.

ENOUGH

Erol Bulut

Erol Bulut feels the pressure of the Cardiff fans is why they don’t score.

Erol Bulut:

Asked about the poor home form, Eric Bulut replied:

“Maybe it is the pressure of the fans? “

“We have to score, we have to score.' I don't know.”

“The players feel the pressure from the crowd and maybe that’s why, we not score.”

“At home it has to be better, for sure. Right now we can speak about many things. We have to continue to work.”

"Defensively we are good.”

“The team was really working hard In front of the goal is the issue. We create a lot, but don't put the ball in the net and this continues.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut feels the pressure of the Cardiff fans is why

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:Now you really have lost the plot and have for months blamed everyone but yourself.

ENOUGH

Erol Bulut

Erol Bulut:

“The players feel the pressure from the crowd and maybe that’s why, we not score.”

“At home it has to be better, for sure. Right now we can speak about many things. We have to continue to work.”

“The team was really working hard In front of the goal is the issue. We create a lot, but don't put the ball in the net and this continues.”

Calling the fans out desperate desperate times Annis. It'll be the old fella, on the gate of the stadium car park on Saturday. Smacks of weakness, blaming everyone else! He needs to look himself in the mirror!

Wiggy :bluescarf:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:31 am

Wiggy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Now you really have lost the plot and have for months blamed everyone but yourself.

ENOUGH

Erol Bulut

Erol Bulut:

Calling the fans out desperate desperate times Annis. It'll be the old fella, on the gate of the stadium car park on Saturday. Smacks of weakness, blaming everyone else! He needs to look himself in the mirror!

Wiggy :bluescarf:

Wiggy,

For me Bulut has gone to a New low.

I now have NO Sympathy whatsoever for him.

From October since the dire football and awful results, he has blamed everyone else but himself.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:12 am

Blaming the fans is pathetic and very desperate. Would he rather we just sat there and shut up.

Also "We have to score, we have to score"..... that's the idea of the game mate :banghead:

He has to go asap. Can see another poor crowd tomorrow.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:12 am

It’s almost as if scoring goals will win us games and get us points. Mental that

Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:33 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:43 pm

Did'nt like us singing

"all we are saying is give us a goal."

Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:16 pm

Where has he called fans out? He said maybe the pressure off fans is getting to some players( highly paid Prima Donna's as they are ) but that's not calling fans out.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:21 pm

JulesK wrote:Where has he called fans out? He said maybe the pressure off fans is getting to some players( highly paid Prima Donna's as they are ) but that's not calling fans out.

I’ve just put his words Jules

The pressure from fans.

I don’t see why he has even brought the fans in to it?

Since October Bulut has used so many excuses other than accepting the blame himself, true or not?

Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:33 pm

Bulut said not a lot here.. however some of the fans comments are cringeworthy imo.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:28 pm

JulesK

Agree. Bulut could always check in on his players and ask them how they're feeling. I mean, that's part of being a people manager isn't it?? Mental health aspect etc.

Regardless, these guys are highly paid professional sportsman - if you can't handle the 'pressure ' to perform, doing a job you love for fans who pay your wages, try another lower paid career!

Erol - sort them out or you'll be out.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:54 pm

Well with the crowds dropping every week, there won’t be any pressure before long.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:11 pm

I love the expert analysis on here.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JulesK wrote:Where has he called fans out? He said maybe the pressure off fans is getting to some players( highly paid Prima Donna's as they are ) but that's not calling fans out.

I’ve just put his words Jules

The pressure from fans.

I don’t see why he has even brought the fans in to it?

Since October Bulut has used so many excuses other than accepting the blame himself, true or not?

What he really means is the players themselves are imagining there is pressure from the fans. Of course there are moans when the play is bad and then there are cheers when its good. It happens at all grounds. If the players get effected by this then they should not be playing.