Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW / OPINION: CARDIFF FANS HAD WAITED SINCE 9TH DEC

Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:52 pm

Big win for the BLUEBIRDS today glad to have ralls back more aggressive today
hope grant is OK for next week onwards and upwards

Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:53 pm

Papering over the cracks I call vs a poor side in Stoke at the minute but a wins a win and that's all that counts irrelevant how irrelevant come :bluescarf:

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:42 pm

Stoke feel like a stagnant club that are begging for relegation. I know they’ve had a massive turnover of players, but it’s hard to identify what they are these days and who half of the players are. Imagine leaving Plymouth to manage them too! Madness. It all seems very toxic

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:43 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Papering over the cracks I call vs a poor side in Stoke at the minute but a wins a win and that's all that counts irrelevant how irrelevant come :bluescarf:

Mate, we were poor, they were worse sums it up

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:44 pm

Ralls stood out

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:53 pm

Ninian27 wrote:Stoke feel like a stagnant club that are begging for relegation. I know they’ve had a massive turnover of players, but it’s hard to identify what they are these days and who half of the players are. Imagine leaving Plymouth to manage them too! Madness. It all seems very toxic

That was us last season.....

Small improvement, but we are on the up (from a very low low)

Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:15 pm

Ninian27 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Papering over the cracks I call vs a poor side in Stoke at the minute but a wins a win and that's all that counts irrelevant how irrelevant come :bluescarf:

Mate, we were poor, they were worse sums it up

Stoke could have quite easily got a point today if it was not for our keeper. If I was a Stoke fan I would be disappointed with that lose. However I am not and I'm happy we came away with the 3 points. I think one more win will see us safe but I will feel a lot more comfortable if we pass the 50 point mark.

Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:44 pm

Thought we played fairly well today overall but Stoke were fairly insipid.

A win is a win and very welcome after the dross served up at home lately.

What continues to piss me off is the way Bulut seems hell bent on undoing our attacking potency when we're commanding a match or ahead by a goal. Takes our best attacking players off and proceeds to put his defenders under huge pressure trying to see the last third of the match out, backs to the wall style.

We're at home you div! Don't take the foot off the gas!