Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ After Today ‘

Sat Feb 24, 2024 5:34 pm

Results / Table:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ After Today ‘

Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:01 pm

couple of mad scores on that board

Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:04 pm

kyle08 wrote:couple of mad scores on that board

Kyle that’s my point week after week teams lower down do beat top teams, so we should be able to as well.

Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
kyle08 wrote:couple of mad scores on that board

Kyle that’s my point week after week teams lower down do beat top teams, so we should be able to as well.

massive investment needed for us to be able to do this annis, strikers nobody wants is not the way to do it

Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:24 pm

Stoke could be in big trouble, based on what I saw from them today.

They remind me a bit of us last season.

Still 12 games to go so I would say that nobody from Watford down can consider themselves safe yet.

If we can get a couple more wins, we should be alright.

We must build on today’s win.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:19 am

Millwall beating Southampton - Away massive win for them .... " No Easy Games In The Championship " ;)

Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:56 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Millwall beating Southampton - Away massive win for them .... " No Easy Games In The Championship " ;)

I've notice that teams in the Championship can go on a good run then hit a bad patch that they seem to struggle to get out of. Of course there are those teams that have a bad game but them immediately return to winning ways like Leicester and Leeds but generally most teams struggle to return immediately to their good form.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:36 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Millwall beating Southampton - Away massive win for them .... " No Easy Games In The Championship " ;)

Neil Harris’s first game as Millwall manager! People seem to forget that he took us up to 5th place in Championship!

Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:04 pm

Lets compare their basic squads

Harris vs Bulut

Keepers Smithies or Etheridge vs Howarth or Alnwick :o

full backs- Bennett or Collins :lol: :lol:

Right back Bacuna or Pery

Centre halfs Morrison Nelson vs Goutas McGuiness

CMs Pack,Vauks Ralls or Siopis, Wintle Ralls (close as Ralls was better four years ago)

Att mids Tomlin or Colwill

Wingers Holiett, NML,Murphy or Bolwer, Grant Tanner

Strikers Ward, Paterson, Glatzel or Etete, Meite

So i'd have Harris's team with Perry, with the CMs being roughly the same (functional) although Ralls was more mobile, You can't compare the attacking talent.

Don't ever compare Buluts to Russell Slade as it makes you feel sick