Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rubin Colwill did brilliantly to keep hold of the ball afte

Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:33 pm

Rubin Colwill did brilliantly to keep hold of the ball after running into a forest of Stoke bodies before Manolis Siopis mopped up to feed Ralls, and his perfectly-time pass allowed Grant to race into the box and fire into the bottom corner for his fifth of the season YES
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rubin Colwill did brilliantly to keep hold of the ball

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:41 pm

Rubin outstanding today. Gutted when he was taken off for Collins

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:46 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:Rubin outstanding today. Gutted when he was taken off for Collins

I thought he was average at best today. All opinions though.

Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:01 pm

I thought he drifted in and out

As said in another thread, I hope he stays fit for the rest of the season because they are going to have to work on his stamina over the summer, he can't gas that much at his age.

I don't think he has had a proper pre-season over the last few years, so needs a big boys one

Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:56 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:Rubin outstanding today. Gutted when he was taken off for Collins

Same as me mate. Thought he was average and second half he was non existent.

Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:00 pm

I thought Grant and Colwill worked really well together today, especially first half.

Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:06 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I agree. He played well on Tuesday but though he was quiet today and, worryingly, looked knackered from the start of the 2nd half.

Personally I would have taken him off earlier. Still not sure he can play two games in a week.

Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:24 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I agree. He played well on Tuesday but though he was quiet today and, worryingly, looked knackered from the start of the 2nd half.

Personally I would have taken him off earlier. Still not sure he can play two games in a week.

Thought Etete looked knackered early 2nd half but felt rubin had another 10 or so in him