Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Subs

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:23 pm

Why the hell do the management team (Ramasut) go through a flip book with the subs.
Collins was coming on at LB, his usual position and Ramasut is showing him whatever tactics/formation.
Just get on there and do your job.
I’d love to know what the hell he is showing them.
Too many changes again today IMO, lost our shape AGAIN.

Re: Subs

Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:42 pm

Simon1976 wrote:Why the hell do the management team (Ramasut) go through a flip book with the subs.
Collins was coming on at LB, his usual position and Ramasut is showing him whatever tactics/formation.

its usually tactical notes on the board, "their wide man, likes to take it on the inside, so what you need to do is show him on the outside" with the ball, we've got this lad playing slightly there with pace, their defender doesn't have it, so whip balls over the top etc

Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:05 pm

They show him the charts and say, "try not to be in the wrong position"

He say "yes" then proceeds to be on the wrong side twice within 30 seconds of being on

Never seen such a poor left-back since plodding around Pontcanna 30 years ago

Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:35 pm

Simon1976 wrote:Why the hell do the management team (Ramasut) go through a flip book with the subs.

Its the fish and chip order from the "codfather" asking if they want peas clarks pie salt and vinegar etc.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:19 pm

It's getting to be very common feature in football same as passing notes to players on field... never use to be so prominent .. . .guess its modern coaching for you..... as for subs he did say wasn't planned but the two players were complaining so came off as precaution to avoid possible muscle injury.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:20 pm

It's getting a little bit too clinical

Let players express themselves on the pitch - We pay them because they are good footballers not analysts

Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:24 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:It's getting a little bit too clinical

Let players express themselves on the pitch - We pay them because they are good footballers not analysts

It’s the same (although nowhere near as bad) watching the final today. Boring play from the back, players falling over at every opportunity. Turned it off, I can’t blame Tan for this one, modern football is just shite.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:35 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:It's getting a little bit too clinical

Lot of reason players out longer yhan did years ago is analysts tell manager player needs mote time even though injury is OK... get paid big money to do their jobs very few managers would ignore .