Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Media Wales

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm fed up with the false and fabricated stories by media Wales of late.

I have made an addition to their wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Wales

Re: Media Wales

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:09 pm

got moderated

it went something like this

"Unfortunately the quality and independent stance of this paper has deteriorated rapidly over the years but still surprises many people in Wales with its one sided, twisted, total f*cking bullshit stories."

Re: Media Wales

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 am

ChampionBluebird wrote:got moderated

it went something like this

"Unfortunately the quality and independent stance of this paper has deteriorated rapidly over the years but still surprises many people in Wales with its one sided, twisted, total f*cking bullshit stories."

Just put this on there

As for the reporting of Cardiff City it only ever prints negative stories whether true or a pack of lies.It also likes to continue the myth that rugby is the number 1 sport in Wales when it clearly is'nt, going on the ammount of people that participate in the sport and those that actually watch it.This type of reporting is probably the reason why the circulation of their newspapers are dwindling at such an alarming rate that soon its parent company will ditch these titles along with their lazy employees,notice I did'nt mention journalists because none of them come anywhere near enough to warrant that lable.