He will always be a dick

Sutton United manager

https://x.com/sanny_rudra/status/176167 ... T1QManmLig

Re: Steve Morison will never change, he will always be a

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:07 pm

Yeah a bullying idiot. Useless to boot.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:09 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:Yeah a bullying idiot. Useless to boot.

Simon,

He’s a real arsehole and many of the Accademy/ younger ones of the first team said he was a bully.

He has NO Respect.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Simon,

He’s a real arsehole and many of the Accademy/ younger ones of the first team said he was a bully.

He has NO Respect.

Never forgive him for the 0-4 Jack humiliation.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Simon,

He has NO Respect.

Yes, the same academy youngsters that got rid of Bellamy,,

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:28 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Simon,

He has NO Respect.

One kids family got rid of Bells, an English kids parents, a fact.

The rest loved Bells and that’s a fact.

I live 5 mins from Bells in Santa Ponsa and we talk regularly about what happened.

You need to know your facts , not media bullshit.

Plus the board never stood by Bells, that’s why he won’t return till they have gone.

As to Morison a pure bully and arrogant.

What do you think of Morison’a attitude on this interview?

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:29 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Simon,

He has NO Respect.

Simon,

The problem was Morison did not care and he had a don’t care attitude and had No feelings for our club.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:32 pm

Multiple people who worked with Morrison at the club had nothing but bad things to say about him and his attitude.

The blokes a bully and I'm delighted he is no where near our club anymore and I hope it stays that way permanently

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:35 pm

Just heard the interview and he just came over very awkward. That interview would have been a nightmare for any journalist.

I really hope we never have him back,

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:44 pm

He sounds like a right cock!

Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:57 pm

To be fair the interviewers questions are a bit stupid but once again Morison comes across as a complete arse

Brian Clough could have got away with it but not Morison

Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:11 pm

He’s still a prick then.

Well known that practically everyone hated him when he was at our club.

Very arrogant and has no reason to be arrogant.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:25 pm

I’m sure he thought he was being very clever.
I expect the interviewer will go onto bigger and better things.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Simon,

He has NO Respect.

One kids family got rid of Bells, an English kids parents, a fact.

The rest loved Bells and that’s a fact.

I live 5 mins from Bells in Santa Ponsa and we talk regularly about what happened.

You need to know your facts , not media bullshit.

Plus the board never stood by Bells, that’s why he won’t return till they have gone.

As to Morison a pure bully and arrogant.

What do you think of Morison’a attitude on this interview?

Same old Monk,

????

If you don’t like the truth and you don’t like honesty you disappear of the Forum for a week or two.

You stayed on here for another 30mins.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:19 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Simon,

He has NO Respect.

I whole heartedly agree! That was one of our darkest days! His comments after the game were shocking. He’s managing where he is for a damn good reason. The man is a prick.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:31 pm

I an back annis on the fact the academy boys loved Bellamy my mates boy Harry pinchard played under him and he had othing but praise for Bellamy and the boy in question complained about Craig because he wasn't getting picked for the team but he was not good enough this comes from harry

Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:40 pm

Annis you say Bellamy lives five minutes from you in Santa Ponsa not so long ago he was saying he was bankrupt how can he afford a house in Santa ponsa

Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:42 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Annis you say Bellamy lives five minutes from you in Santa Ponsa not so long ago he was saying he was bankrupt how can he afford a house in Santa ponsa

Being bankrupt is a mysterious thing; just ask Willie McKay...! ;) :cry:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:10 pm

carlton58 wrote:I an back annis on the fact the academy boys loved Bellamy my mates boy Harry pinchard played under him and he had othing but praise for Bellamy and the boy in question complained about Craig because he wasn't getting picked for the team but he was not good enough this comes from harry

Absolutely Spot on.

Craig, was well respected by the Accademy boys.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:12 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:Annis you say Bellamy lives five minutes from you in Santa Ponsa not so long ago he was saying he was bankrupt how can he afford a house in Santa ponsa

No comment Martyn :lol:

His home is in one of the best parts of Santa Ponsa, Klop also has two houses there and 8 Liverpool players.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:23 pm

Prick!

Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:00 pm

Bankrupt not Broke :lol:
It would be great to have Bellamy back here as manager, cos it would also mean that “the good, the bad and the ugly” had ridden off into the night. :clap: though that should of been “the bad, the worse and the worst”

Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:49 pm

Short memories
Compare Morison's January transfer window Drameh,Doughty,Hugill,Doyle, Ikpeazu.
to this seasons.
Last edited by stickywicket on Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:49 pm

Just so we are clear, I deleted my post to Ninian27 and offer my sincere apologies for taking a rise on his OP... :thumbup:

For further clarity, I also deleted the response from BarmyArmy1987, who rightly questioned the maturity of the post...

I'll say no more on that particular topic; but I agree 100% with Ninian27's questioning of Steve Morisons character. He is simply not a nice man and caused major problems when at this club, particularly with certain younger player and evem some of the senior players (Sean Morrison amongst them) fell out defending them...

As for Craig Bellamy, Annis is correct whrn he says it was one bitter person (an average ex-pro) who created that issue and our current hierarchy who offered little or no support to their man. Apparently, see another thread, it's the modern way...

Some in here love Craig and some don't; but we can't deny he was great when here as a player and was good with (most of) the youngsters...

For me, I would have loved to have him given a shot instead of certain recent manager/coaches but he is adamant he will not work for our owner again; and those who know him will know his strength of character to keep that promise...

Hopefully one day though; hopefully one day...! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:25 pm

Sven wrote:Just so we are clear, I deleted my post to Ninian27 and offer my sincere apologies for taking a rise on his OP... :thumbup:

For further clarity, I also deleted the response from BarmyArmy1987, who rightly questioned the maturity of the post...

I'll say no more on that particular topic; but I agree 100% with Ninian27's questioning of Steve Morisons character. He is simply not a nice man and caused major problems when at this club, particularly with certain younger player and evem some of the senior players (Sean Morrison amongst them) fell out defending them...

As for Craig Bellamy, Annis is correct whrn he says it was one bitter person (an average ex-pro) who created that issue and our current hierarchy who offered little or no support to their man. Apparently, see another thread, it's the modern way...

Some in here love Craig and some don't; but we can't deny he was great when here as a player and was good with (most of) the youngsters...

For me, I would have loved to have him given a shot instead of certain recent manager/coaches but he is adamant he will not work for our owner again; and those who know him will know his strength of character to keep that promise...

Hopefully one day though; hopefully one day...! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Bellemy has got a questionable character..

I heard the interview with Morison. Stupid questions from a stupid reporter.
He didn't handled the Isaac situation properly, but he wasn't the first manager to haul a sub off
I remember people on here wanting Isaac out.
Nasty remarks which he probably read.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:27 pm

stickywicket wrote:Short memories
to this seasons.

Doesn’t stop him being a prick

Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:31 pm

stickywicket wrote:
Sven wrote:Just so we are clear, I deleted my post to Ninian27 and offer my sincere apologies for taking a rise on his OP... :thumbup:

He didn't handled the Isaac situation properly, but he wasn't the first manager to haul a sub off

On that I agree and said at the time it was 'tough love'; the sort that used to be called 'creating character'

Of the rest, some of the treatment no-nonsense Steve Morison handed out was not good to say the least...

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:11 pm

stickywicket wrote:Short memories
to this seasons.

What are you on about?

This topic isn’t about the transfers he made or even his results on the pitch.

It’s about the fact that he is and seemingly always will be an obnoxious prick.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:14 pm

Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

On that I agree and said at the time it was 'tough love'; the sort that used to be called 'creating character'

Of the rest, some of the treatment no-nonsense Steve Morison handed out was not good to say the least...

I agree, I don’t think you can compare Bellamy and Morison.

As has been stated, it was one isolated complaint against CB with City. He left because the board didn’t stick up for him.

He has been with Anderlecht and Burnley, receiving no further complaints.

As for Morison, he was hated by virtually everyone at the club and treated young players like shit.

He had a habit of telling academy players, in a non-constructive way, that they would never make it as a professional footballer. I believe one of the players he said that to was Rubin Colwill.

Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:59 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Sven wrote:
stickywicket wrote:

I agree, I don’t think you can compare Bellamy and Morison.

As has been stated, it was one isolated complaint against CB with City. He left because the board didn’t stick up for him.

He has been with Anderlecht and Burnley, receiving no further complaints.

As for Morison, he was hated by virtually everyone at the club and treated young players like shit.

He had a habit of telling academy players, in a non-constructive way, that they would never make it as a progress footballer. I believe one of the players he said that to was Rubin Colwill.

Ned, as sad as it is, we know it...! :ayatollah: