Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sky Sports: Stoke's Steven Schumacher: "It's understandabl

Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:27 am

Sky Sports:

Stoke's Steven Schumacher:

"It's understandable because we've lost another game of football. I think they can see that the players have tried and gave 100 per cent.

"In two key areas of the game we haven't been good enough. That's been a recurring theme throughout the whole season - not just lately - and that's why we're in the position that we're in.

"So we get it, all we ask is, we all need to stick together because we're going to need their support for the next 12 games.

"It's similar to what I've said numerous times since I've been here. A team that's been in control of the game, created more chances than the opposition, had more corners and more attempts at goal, but we've lost it because we've been punished from two errors and haven't been clinical in our finishing."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Sky Sports: Stoke's Steven Schumacher: "It's understan

Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sky Sports:

"It's understandable because we've lost another game of football. I think they can see that the players have tried and gave 100 per cent.

"In two key areas of the game we haven't been good enough. That's been a recurring theme throughout the whole season - not just lately - and that's why we're in the position that we're in.

"So we get it, all we ask is, we all need to stick together because we're going to need their support for the next 12 games.

"It's similar to what I've said numerous times since I've been here. A team that's been in control of the game, created more chances than the opposition, had more corners and more attempts at goal, but we've lost it because we've been punished from two errors and haven't been clinical in our finishing."

We were by far the better team and deserved the win, he'll be sacked sooner or later.

Re: Sky Sports: Stoke's Steven Schumacher: "It's understan

Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:40 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sky Sports:

We were by far the better team and deserved the win, he'll be sacked sooner or later.

The stats don’t back that up, they had more clear cut chances than us and if they were more clinical could have won the game. Two poor sides but we were luckier on the day.