Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Callum O’Dowda and Karlan Grant “

Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:48 pm

Erol Bulut has said that Callum O’Dowda will be in the squad to play Bristol City.

Karlan Grant will have a late fitness test, but looks unlikely to be in the squad. Bulut said “you never know with Grant because he can recover quickly”.

Callum Robinson and Jak Alnwick could be back for the Ipswich game next weekend.

Mark McGuinness will be available again after the international break.

Re: “ Callum O’Dowda and Karlan Grant “

Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:53 pm

Well that’s fucked it then if grant is out , we got no chance ffs

Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:15 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:Well that’s fucked it then if grant is out , we got no chance ffs

Our new striker who scored all those goals for bristol seasons ago will probably score for them again with an own goal knowing our luck.

Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:08 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:Well that’s fucked it then if grant is out , we got no chance ffs

We will definitely miss Grant but I wouldn’t say we’ve got no chance because of that.

We have O’Dowda back, who could come on in that position off the bench.

Wilson-Esbrand has looked decent recently as well.

Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:11 pm

montyblue wrote:

Our new striker who scored all those goals for bristol seasons ago will probably score for them again with an own goal knowing our luck.

Could be worth a bet that

Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:18 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

We will definitely miss Grant but I wouldn’t say we’ve got no chance because of that.

We have O’Dowda back, who could come on in that position off the bench.

Wilson-Esbrand has looked decent recently as well.

I like your positive thoughts and just hope your right ,
I can’t see o dowda getting bak to his level for a good month
Yes totally agree Man City’s esbrand is getting better each game , let’s hope luck is on our side :bluebird: :bluescarf: