Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “Ramsey Returns”

Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:02 pm

Erol Bulut:

"From this Tuesday, he will be with us," he said of Ramsey. "He will train with us and I hope everything goes well. How I know, he will also be with the Welsh national team.

"If he is playing or not, I don't know. I think the medical staff and him have to make a decision about that. But with us, he will be with us after the international break and fully until the end of the season."

So, will he be ready for the derby? "We will see," Bulut said. "You never know with football players."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “Ramsey Returns”

Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:22 pm

On the bench Saturday ?

Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:27 pm

He owes us. He should not be playing for Wales. We pay his wages. Can you just imagine it if he got injured for Wales. I would be fuming considering how much he had missed since signing.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:43 pm

Brezza wrote:He owes us. He should not be playing for Wales. We pay his wages. Can you just imagine it if he got injured for Wales. I would be fuming considering how much he had missed since signing.

Brezza,

I am with you, I support my club before Wales and we need Ramsey big time and we pay his wages.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Brezza wrote:He owes us. He should not be playing for Wales. We pay his wages. Can you just imagine it if he got injured for Wales. I would be fuming considering how much he had missed since signing.

Brezza,

I am with you, I support my club before Wales and we need Ramsey big time and we pay his wages.

It's ridiculous to suggest that we pay his wages therefore he shouldn't play for Wales, if that is the case then no player should ever play for their country because the country doesn't pay their wages no matter what country they play for. Or are you both suggesting that it should only apply to Cardiff City players ? If so no International player who has any chance of playing for their country would ever sign for us again.

What exactly does he owe us? He came here because he wanted to play for us when he could have probably played for quite a few other clubs who would have paid him a fair bit more but he loves the club & his country, not many players like that around.

I also support my club first & if you're suggesting that he should retire from international duty like Bellamy & many other players have done so that they have a longer club career then I 100% would agree that he should retire from playing for Wales. Convincing Ramsey of that is another matter.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:13 pm

Good news that he could be back by Saturday.

We could really do with him for the last nine games, he’s missed far too many.

He has one year left on his contract with the option of a further year.

We are paying him a lot of money, even when he isn’t playing.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:35 pm

I don't see him being back.

If we see him again this season it will be a cameo and then injured again

I do agree with its too early for him to be playing for Wales, he owes some loyalty to the club he's taking his wages from

Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:36 pm

Not sure if we need him now considering the run we are on but wales certainly need him... its extremely important we qualify for euros! Musn forget got injured at club not Wales.....

Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:01 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Brezza,

It's ridiculous to suggest that we pay his wages therefore he shouldn't play for Wales, if that is the case then no player should ever play for their country because the country doesn't pay their wages no matter what country they play for. Or are you both suggesting that it should only apply to Cardiff City players ? If so no International player who has any chance of playing for their country would ever sign for us again.

What exactly does he owe us? He came here because he wanted to play for us when he could have probably played for quite a few other clubs who would have paid him a fair bit more but he loves the club & his country, not many players like that around.

I also support my club first & if you're suggesting that he should retire from international duty like Bellamy & many other players have done so that they have a longer club career then I 100% would agree that he should retire from playing for Wales. Convincing Ramsey of that is another matter.

We never said never play for Wales again etc???

While he is only just coming back, I can not see him being fit enough for Club and Country?
Do you?

So I would prefer him play for Cardiff first these coming weeks.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:13 pm

In my opinion he will be with us for 2 games if that and back to the physiotherapy table and rehabilitation crap. I hope im wrong :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:31 pm

I never said he shouldn’t play for Wales. Of course he should. I mean not in these forthcoming internationals when he’s not even playing for us. Page of course would be happy but not City fans. He needs to play for us. And yes we do pay his wages when and if he’s not playing. We cannot be expected to just accept an injury when we have been patient and seeing to his rehabilitation. City first. He’s our player. No played very little.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:33 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:In my opinion he will be with us for 2 games if that and back to the physiotherapy table and rehabilitation crap. I hope im wrong :bluescarf:

That’s what I see happening sadly.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:35 pm

Brezza wrote:I never said he shouldn’t play for Wales. Of course he should. I mean not in these forthcoming internationals when he’s not even playing for us. Page of course would be happy but not City fans. He needs to play for us. And yes we do pay his wages when and if he’s not playing. We cannot be expected to just accept an injury when we have been patient and seeing to his rehabilitation. City first. He’s our player. No played very little.

In that case I would agree with you for these internationals and he should probably think seriously about retiring from internationals anyway if he wants to prolong his club career. Hopefully he's just planning on being with the team rather than playing.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:35 pm

A fit Ramsey is the besr player in the league make no mistake. If we can manage him better like we did with Bellamy then i really think he will be a great player for us .I love watching him play for us .He also improves the players around him .id love him to stay fit and play for us big frustration especially for him .
Ramsey is our best player

Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:17 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Brezza,

While he is only just coming back, I can not see him being fit enough for Club and Country?
Do you?

This is about 5 times you’ve done this, then disappear if you realise your wrong???

Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:46 am

Forever Blue wrote:Erol Bulut:

"From this Tuesday, he will be with us," he said of Ramsey. "He will train with us and I hope everything goes well. How I know, he will also be with the Welsh national team.

"If he is playing or not, I don't know. I think the medical staff and him have to make a decision about that. But with us, he will be with us after the international break and fully until the end of the season."

So, will he be ready for the derby? "We will see," Bulut said. "You never know with football players."

Mind games for the Jacks, they will be bricking it :clap: :laughing6:

Imagine if he did get off the bench for ten minutes and score or set up the winner.

Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:49 am

Bluebina wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Erol Bulut:

Mind games for the Jacks, they will be bricking it :clap: :laughing6:

Imagine if he did get off the bench for ten minutes and score or set up the winner.

Mark,

I agree.

That would be special beyond if Ramsey did that.

Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Brezza,

Do you?

This is about 5 times you’ve done this, then disappear if you realise your wrong???

Are you talking to me?

I didn't disappear, I replied to Brezza & didn't feel the need to reply to you separately as well, I'm very sorry that you feel so slighted. Anyway you do realise that I'm on a totally different continent to you & 8 hours behind you guys (7 for a couple of weeks) as I have mentioned it numerous times, not that I need to justify to you why I don't spend 24 hours a day on here replying to you alone.

If you are talking to me then please show me these numerous times you think I've vanished or disappeared rather than had my posts deleted. I've said I was wrong on more than one occasion & have no problem admitting it when I am, unlike some on here.
I figured we all wanted the same at the end of the day and not to be told how right we are.

So just for you alone, I misunderstood what you were implying & was incorrect in my assumption, maybe you need to be a little clearer in future to avoid any misunderstandings as I am not a mind reader.