Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut vented his frustration over how meekly his team s

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:02 pm

Erol Bulut vented his frustration over how meekly his team started the South Wales derby and believed some of his Cardiff City players were "hiding" during the early exchanges.

Swansea City took the game to Cardiff and the visitors had no answer at the Swansea.com Stadium, with Liam Cullen netting a first-half opener, and the hosts were good value for their lead.

Cardiff barely landed a punch on Swansea in the first half, which is a complete contrast to the previous four games - all of which they won - in which they looked to have found their best form. Of course, that can go out the window on derby day, but Bulut was disappointed that his players handed Swansea a leg-up.

EROL BULUT:

“Swansea seem to want it more than us and for thirty minutes they came at us.”

The first 30 minutes, the opponents were making chances and they scored. I think the goal, how they got it, it was a foul on (Perry) Ng, in my opinion, because he was pulling him like he gave the penalty to the opponent (against Ng).

"He made that decision and we were 1-0 down. The second-half was much better from our team. We tried, had a few chances and we pushed the opponents to make mistakes but we couldn't manage to score. The second goal wasn't so important, I don't think.

"We have to see first-half, disappointing, second-half was much better and we can work. We will not put our heads down or make big trouble of this because we lost. When we see the last weeks, how we worked and how we came back from where we were, we will be back again. We still have eight games to play, we have the international break, we will rest well, train well and come back strong again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut vented his frustration over how meekly his te

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:12 pm

He couldn’t care less

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:16 pm

TaxiBlue wrote:He couldn’t care less

Not sure about that but I get the feeling he is seeing he is out of his depth here.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:24 pm

Bullshit no passion or pride and shit tactics.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:26 pm

Bulut out.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:20 pm

jonohowells wrote:Bullshit no passion or pride and shit tactics.

Don’t hear any complaints during the last 3-4 games mate.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 pm

Our derby record over the past 20 years is piss poor. What the heck is wrong with the mentality at the club that we either can't get up for the Jacks or simply bottle it.

No more excuses. It is inexcusable.
Front up, play for the shirt or fk off!