Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ccfc

Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:55 am

Today we were poor don’t blame the manager we have all week prepare for today we have too many players that are first division at best and not fit to put on the ccfc shirt on we all know who they are so Mr Bulet sort ot pr feck pff

Re: ccfc

Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:36 am

Bassaleg Blue wrote:Today we were poor don’t blame the manager we have all week prepare for today we have too many players that are first division at best and not fit to put on the ccfc shirt on we all know who they are so Mr Bulet sort ot pr feck pff

I believe we should put our best team out for all games.

I'm expecting to see quite a few of then dropped for our next game. If we put out similar then we are in a real mess.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:31 am

I really don't understand this idea that the majority of our players are League One standard.

Horvarth - international signed from a Premier League Club
Wilson Ebrand - belongs to Man City
Phillips - belings to Liverpool
Goutas - international player
Siopis - international player
Ralls - played virtually whole career at Championship or above
Turnbull - played Champions League this season
Grant - scored plenty of goals in the Championship.
Colwill - a mix of Pele, Ronaldo and Messi according to some
Meite - see Grant.
Bowler - belongs to a Premier League club

This idea that our squad is full of League 1 players just baffles me.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:46 am

Problem is that the players we got dont truly understand the rivalry and simply didnt try hard enough in the game.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:50 am

If we were to have a fire sale, where I think our player would end up

Lower Prem/ Top Championship
Phillips, Goutas, Colwill

Championship
NG, Havorth, Wintle, Siopis, Grant, Turnbull

League 1
Bowler, Meite, Wilson Esbrand

L2
Tanner, Collins, Etete,

Doubt they'd be offered a standard contract as legs have gone
Ralls, Ramsey, Deihdou

So we are what we are, solid at the back and midfield. I am indifferent to Bulut, he is not appalling like Morison or Hudson, he is a standard "I play 4231 and nothing else" modern manager even when we don't have the players to do it.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:59 am

davids wrote:I really don't understand this idea that the majority of our players are League One standard.

Horvarth - international signed from a Premier League Club
Wilson Ebrand - belongs to Man City
Phillips - belings to Liverpool
Goutas - international player
Siopis - international player
Ralls - played virtually whole career at Championship or above
Turnbull - played Champions League this season
Grant - scored plenty of goals in the Championship.
Colwill - a mix of Pele, Ronaldo and Messi according to some
Meite - see Grant.
Bowler - belongs to a Premier League club

This idea that our squad is full of League 1 players just baffles me.

Agree with you, our players are not consistent that's why they are playing in the championship not Premier ship .

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:52 pm

llan bluebird wrote:If we were to have a fire sale, where I think our player would end up

Championship

League 1

L2
Tanner, Collins, Etete,

Ralls, Ramsey, Deihdou

So we are what we are, solid at the back and midfield. I am indifferent to Bulut, he is not appalling like Morison or Hudson, he is a standard "I play 4231 and nothing else" modern manager even when we don't have the players to do it.

Sorry but Ramsey is head & shoulders above 99% of the players in the championship & would walk into most teams, he's here because he wants to be here not because nobody else wants him.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:19 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:If we were to have a fire sale, where I think our player would end up

Championship

League 1

L2
Tanner, Collins, Etete,

Ralls, Ramsey, Deihdou

Sorry but Ramsey is head & shoulders above 99% of the players in the championship & would walk into most teams, he's here because he wants to be here not because nobody else wants him.

We have to be honest, yes he wants to be here but even the naysayers thought he'd play more minutes throughout the season. No one is doubting his ability