Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LATEST: “ ALL CLUBS CHAMPIONSHIP WAGES “

Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:40 am

Monday 18th March 2024

7th Highest Cardiff City £13,306,000

13th Highest Swansea City £9,100,000
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: LATEST: “ ALL CLUBS CHAMPIONSHIP WAGES “

Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:48 am

Championship Table 18th March 2024
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:45 am

According to some tan is putting in 1 million pounds a month to keep us afloat ( the spin doctors words not mine ) so thats probably more lies but if that's case and we are constantly losing money if you go off what's said are we only making 1.3 million income this season to make up the 13.3 million needed for wages and the other 12million put in by the dictator. ??
if so that cant be right for an income stream :shock:

It just baffles me some of these figures the other month I seen somebody posting another outgoing post to the sum of 22 million a season on club wages.

:bluescarf:

Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:06 pm

A few months ago the wages below were posted.

I guess we cut costs significantly in January.

Or someone on social media is making things up.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:44 pm

I don’t trust these figure Not saying that Cardiff are not wrong but when you look at Plymouth another report I have seen shows salary at just over £7m with top player on £15 a week They have 31 players in there squad which really does not add up at for a budget just over £2M
There for does lead you to think if others are correct thou

Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:52 pm

Clubs like Plymouth Rotherham and Coventry have in recent years been in league 1 hence the lower wages. Clubs like us west brom etc have recently come down from the prem hence the higher wages. It takes a while being in a particular league for wages to level off but we are heading in the right direction I believe

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:25 pm

13 mill too much, half of these players aint good enough to make that kind of money

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:59 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:According to some tan is putting in 1 million pounds a month to keep us afloat ( the spin doctors words not mine ) so thats probably more lies but if that's case and we are constantly losing money if you go off what's said are we only making 1.3 million income this season to make up the 13.3 million needed for wages and the other 12million put in by the dictator. ??

It just baffles me some of these figures the other month I seen somebody posting another outgoing post to the sum of 22 million a season on club wages.

It's in the accounts he is putting 1 million a month , wages are a part of it , you know we spend well over 1 million a season on utilities?

Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:According to some tan is putting in 1 million pounds a month to keep us afloat ( the spin doctors words not mine ) so thats probably more lies but if that's case and we are constantly losing money if you go off what's said are we only making 1.3 million income this season to make up the 13.3 million needed for wages and the other 12million put in by the dictator. ??

It's in the accounts he is putting 1 million a month , wages are a part of it , you know we spend well over 1 million a season on utilities?

It's well known that most efl clubs are propped up one way or other by their owners every month ..

Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:44 pm

No surprise with the Top 3 - ALL Premier League Clubs last season .

Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:26 pm

Not sure where these figures come from but seen article that says in 22/23 season Ipswich wage bill is 19m up from 16m not 8m ??
Overall loss of 20m