Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SWANSEA DERBY: VINCE ALM NAILS THE PROBLEMS WITH THE CLUB

Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:35 pm

Vince absolutely nails last Saturday's derby fiasco with his comments at the start of this video. Nails it.

I echo everything he says. Swansea take it seriously. We don't. They win. We lose. Simple as that. And it's got to stop.

He also comments on the players not taking it seriously and having a "team bonding" day on the piss in Cheltenham when it really should have been at an army camp. He talks about our suicidal tactics and lack of any endeavor compared to the jerks and that he, like us all, now expect a complete shit show from our club every time we play Swansea. And it's been like it for years.

He says that the only reason we beat them at ours is that Duff simply didn't get the derby. And I agree. We weren't all that special. They just didn't turn up. For once. And now he's gone of course.

Also, Vince talks about how Swansea use operational shithousery as part of their game plan. We never get a full ticket allocation with bullshit excuses given. Yet Nash gives them theres. How this also means they can jam their their fans next to us to ramp up hostile atmosphere. Nash increases the no-mans land when they are at ours which is the complete reverse. Nash would be the first one I fired, he's a liability, on a power trip, hates our fans and in a job way beyond his groundsman pay grade. He is jell bent on killing any atmosphere when clubs like Arsenal and Burnley are looking for ways to increase it, as Artete has stayed it makes a measurable difference on team performance. How the f**k is Nash still in a job when he's doing the reverse of what a manager of a top PL club says needs to happen as it helps win games?

Our fans get it. So why doesn't our club get it? From the top down? As that's where it needs to come from.

Vince is also going to campaign for this game not to be a bubble. I'm also going to ask him, as a Fan Advisory Board member, to make our complete and unacceptable attitude and preparation to this derby a boardroom issue.

I've got a lot of time for Vince, do watch this video, his comments are at the start so you don't have to watch the whole thing. But this piss poor attitude to this particular fixture has to change and starting in preparation for the next one. It needs to be in our DNA, just as it is at Swansea and we cannot be second best any longer.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: SWANSEA DERBY: VINCE ALM NAILS THE PROBLEMS WITH THE CLU

Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:55 pm

WOW! :shock: :clap:

Nothing but respect for Vince from me, as he knows this club inside out; so I'm not going to comment further than to say watch the video; it makes sense and has even changed my thoughts on some issues talked about...

Well constructed and even better argued, Vince...! :clap: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:00 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Vince absolutely nails last Saturday's derby fiasco with his comments at the start of this video. Nails it.

I echo everything he says. Swansea take it seriously. We don't. They win. We lose. Simple as that. And it's got to stop.

He also comments on the players not taking it seriously and having a "team bonding" day on the piss in Cheltenham when it really should have been at an army camp. He talks about our suicidal tactics and lack of any endeavor compared to the jerks and that he, like us all, now expect a complete shit show from our club every time we play Swansea. And it's been like it for years.

He says that the only reason we beat them at ours is that Duff simply didn't get the derby. And I agree. We weren't all that special. They just didn't turn up. For once. And now he's gone of course.

Also, Vince talks about how Swansea use operational shithousery as part of their game plan. We never get a full ticket allocation with bullshit excuses given. Yet Nash gives them theres. How this also means they can jam their their fans next to us to ramp up hostile atmosphere. Nash increases the no-mans land when they are at ours which is the complete reverse. Nash would be the first one I fired, he's a liability, on a power trip, hates our fans and in a job way beyond his groundsman pay grade. He is jell bent on killing any atmosphere when clubs like Arsenal and Burnley are looking for ways to increase it, as Artete has stayed it makes a measurable difference on team performance. How the f**k is Nash still in a job when he's doing the reverse of what a manager of a top PL club says needs to happen as it helps win games?

Our fans get it. So why doesn't our club get it? From the top down? As that's where it needs to come from.

Vince is also going to campaign for this game not to be a bubble. I'm also going to ask him, as a Fan Advisory Board member, to make our complete and unacceptable attitude and preparation to this derby a boardroom issue.

I've got a lot of time for Vince, do watch this video, his comments are at the start so you don't have to watch the whole thing. But this piss poor attitude to this particular fixture has to change and starting in preparation for the next one. It needs to be in our DNA, just as it is at Swansea and we cannot be second best any longer.

You’ve changed your tune. I’m a little shocked to be honest. But well done.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:08 pm

Sven wrote:WOW! :shock: :clap:

Nothing but respect for Vince from me, as he knows this club inside out; so I'm not going to comment further than to say watch the video; it makes sense and has even changed my thoughts on some issues talked about...

Can I ask what’s changed your mind? He said nothing poster on here haven’t been saying for days and you strongly disagreed with they views? We’re just playing devil’s advocate trying to wind a few up?

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:10 pm

Iceblue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Vince absolutely nails last Saturday's derby fiasco with his comments at the start of this video. Nails it.

You’ve changed your tune. I’m a little shocked to be honest. But well done.

Mate. Loads know me personally on here so I haven't a clue who you are or even what your talking about on "changing your tune". We've all echoed what VA is saying, your just to dull and trying to score points to realise it whist making yourself look a tit, which is easy to do on social media when your phone is smarter than the user and your so thick you don't even realise your thick, yet still post comments that prove your thickness. Do yourself a favour and either try to do something about it or f**k off and stop moaning.

So your challenge is, start a thread or make a comment of informed quality to redeem yourself and that adds value to this forum. I look forward to it.
:thumbright:

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:18 pm

Why the constant insults. What’s wrong? Do you need to talk. I’ll pm you my number I can help.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:19 pm

Can’t seem to PM sorry grange.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:37 pm

Iceblue wrote:Why the constant insults. What’s wrong? Do you need to talk. I’ll pm you my number I can help.

I'm sure your an OK bloke but your default mode, not mine, is to try to snipe at anyone with an opinion other to your own. You've done it to me but don't like it back.

Even your comment above is yet another example of it. And you know it. Or do you? As too dull? Do yourself a favour. Don't reply or snipe at anything I post unless it's intelligent (we live in hope) and definitely don't send me your number.

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:49 pm

Iceblue wrote:

Can I ask what’s changed your mind? He said nothing poster on here haven’t been saying for days and you strongly disagreed with they views? We’re just playing devil’s advocate trying to wind a few up?

No, Vince and his guests just put it across better and made sense...

One thing you (might) learn about me us I'm contrite enough to listen, learn and admit when I can see the other side of a coin...

Can't say the same for you, as you are just a babbling attention seeker... ;)

Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:53 pm

Iceblue wrote:Can’t seem to PM sorry grange.

Hmmm, just that single sentence speaks volumes to me (quote) "grange" ;)

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:09 am

Sven wrote:

Hmmm indeed. And "Grange"?! Cringeworthy. What a wet fart. :lol:

Anyway, back to the OP and adults talking. Vince's summary is spot on and it's good that he's said it and also going to bring certain aspects up as a campaign and as a FAB issue, which will test how effective the FAB really is in the reality of making fans concerns, such as this derby fixture addressed and fixed.

In his capacity on the SC, his comments on the jerks operational side of how they also swing the balance their way for performance advantage is long suspected but another confirmation that we should be doing at least the same and more, and that's just off the pitch. I'm pleased he's gone on record with this and going to try to push things to get things changed, as it really has to, something has to happen as this cannot continue.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:22 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Sven wrote:

Hmmm indeed. And "Grange"?! Cringeworthy. What a wet fart. :lol:

Anyway, back to the OP and adults talking. Vince's summary is spot on and it's good that he's said it and also going to bring certain aspects up as a campaign and as a FAB issue, which will test how effective the FAB really is in the reality of making fans concerns, such as this derby fixture addressed and fixed.

In his capacity on the SC, his comments on the jerks operational side of how they also swing the balance their way for performance advantage is long suspected but another confirmation that we should be doing at least the same and more, and that's just off the pitch. I'm pleased he's gone on record with this and going to try to push things to get things changed, as it really has to, something has to happen as this cannot continue.

Spot on! :thumbup:

Can I just point out that it was 'grange' with a grammatically incorrect small 'g' and another giveway... ;)

Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:25 am

Back on topic, I've listened again and it just gets better...

I voted for Vince on the FAB and his sensible opinions show why so many others did too...

A true Bluebird through and through...! :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:46 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Iceblue wrote:Why the constant insults. What’s wrong? Do you need to talk. I’ll pm you my number I can help.

I'm sure your an OK bloke but your default mode, not mine, is to try to snipe at anyone with an opinion other to your own. You've done it to me but don't like it back.

Even your comment above is yet another example of it. And you know it. Or do you? As too dull? Do yourself a favour. Don't reply or snipe at anything I post unless it's intelligent (we live in hope) and definitely don't send me your number.

Come now. You just copying what I said originally in an other thread to you. Anyway I’m not going to resort to insults like you.
Offer for help is always there mate.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:31 am

Interesting Chris,

You never backed or said similar on how us fans thought our players and club were about the Jack game???

Always opposite, big change here now Vince has spoken what I’ve always said ?

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:33 am

Brilliant Well Said Vince, absolutely spot on.

I’ve known Vince for 40 years , Club first No matter what.

You would not get Trust / Keith Morgan speaking out, afraid to lose their office.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:36 am

We should be getting the full Away allocation , they do, but once again, our CEO / Board don’t stand up for our fans and NEVER Put us first.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:59 am

Sven, you banned me for speaking out, I had to ask Annis to get me back on? I have asked to meet you in the Ninian for you to explain to me why we can’t say what we believe and see?

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:We should be getting the full Away allocation , they do, but once again, our CEO / Board don’t stand up for our fans and NEVER Put us first.

The clubs absence after this speak volume for the place.

No apology whatsoever says it all.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:05 am

Nash is like Drakeford need to do something to get him out
went to Swansea there fans was a couple of rows away from us
and no real trouble down the city about 100 rows.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:12 am

Good points put across, maybe try and get a few more like this with fans who can join the meeting, be nice to get the manager or a couple of players to join it, overall brilliant.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:19 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:We should be getting the full Away allocation , they do, but once again, our CEO / Board don’t stand up for our fans and NEVER Put us first.

Ian,

The Hierarchy don’t give a shit.

Also I have you noticed the Hierarchy followers / usual suspects disappear when the truth comes out and since the defeat.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:21 am

Howieblue wrote:Good points put across, maybe try and get a few more like this with fans who can join the meeting, be nice to get the manager or a couple of players to join it, overall brilliant.

The Hierarchy won’t allow that.

Fans who speak out don’t get invited again unless you promise to not do it again, a fact.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Ian,

Also I have you noticed the Hierarchy followers / usual suspects disappear when the truth comes out and since the defeat.

Yep but I will say I see people seeing the club for what it is after this. For me it all starts at the top and when you have an owner who does not give a shit then you are onto a hiding.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:40 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Ian,

Yep but I will say I see people seeing the club for what it is after this. For me it all starts at the top and when you have an owner who does not give a shit then you are onto a hiding.

I really hope so, be good if they came on here and were honest.

We have a Regime and people under them who don’t care plus leaders of groups who are controlled by them and do their dirty work and spread bullshit.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:56 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Ian,

We have a Regime and people under them who don’t care plus leaders of groups who are controlled by them and do their dirty work and spread bullshit.

Aye. I do feel sorry for those on the frontline who are in contact with the supporters themselves. When I approach one or two of them they look like they are going to shit themselves.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:02 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:16 am

Your right about the tea lady .one other thing is that the Jack's have their own people serving the beer in the away end at the ccs this comes from a friend of mine who us a staunch jack

Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:26 am

carlton58 wrote:Your right about the tea lady .one other thing is that the Jack's have their own people serving the beer in the away end at the ccs this comes from a friend of mine who us a staunch jack

The Jacks are made to feel right at home when they come to us and all away fans.

About 9yrs ago two City players said to me our club treat away teams and their fans better than we treat ourselves, that’s down to the Stadium manager and Hierarchy.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Ian,

Aye. I do feel sorry for those on the frontline who are in contact with the supporters themselves. When I approach one or two of them they look like they are going to shit themselves.

Because they are controlled by the Regime , everyone of them.