Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Rubin Colwill / Joel Colwill & Cian Ashford “

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:11 am

Rubin Colwill, Joel Colwill and Cian Ashford please Bulut let’s see these 3 players playing in all our last 8 games.

We play Sunderland and they are on their worst runs for years, NO pressure on us, nothing to play for for either side.
We can relax and play good football, No pressure on our players.

For me these 3 players are the best 3 to come out of our Accademy for 14 years , now let’s play them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Rubin Colwill / Joel Colwill & Cian Asford “

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:18 am

Updated:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:56 am

I can see Rubin being sold in the summer along with NG and if Bulut is still in charge Tanner is another 1 that will go.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:47 pm

dazza wrote:I can see Rubin being sold in the summer along with NG and if Bulut is still in charge Tanner is another 1 that will go.

Tanner might but I can’t see colwill and ng going , no chance mate

Re: “ Rubin Colwill / Joel Colwill & Cian Ashford “

Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

I feel the club (Tan) would get rid of the manager before Rubin. We haven't had a big ticket sale (profit) since ermmmm.....

I dunno, Rambo ??? Vinny needs to win one

Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:05 pm

I think that Colwill's pass to Koumas was one of the most sublime things I have seen from a Cardiff City player recently. But other players have had some good moments.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 pm

Borders Blue wrote:I think that Colwill's pass to Koumas was one of the most sublime things I have seen from a Cardiff City player recently. But other players have had some good moments.

Quality mate. Play him off our striker and we may actually score some goals. What a thought

Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:48 am

Maybe we should try and get the young Koumas or any of these young Liverpool kids on loan next season .

Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:15 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I feel the club (Tan) would get rid of the manager before Rubin. We haven't had a big ticket sale (profit) since ermmmm.....

Zahore and Moore

I dunno, Rambo ??? Vinny needs to win one