Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FTAO ALI SUPER ANNOUNCER

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Any chance i can have a visit up to your box, would love to see how things go on up there, i will try and clear it with PR :ayatollah:

oh and have you got a kettle up there??? :D

Re: FTAO ALI SUPER ANNOUNCER

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Hi Baz, if you clear it with the club, no problem. And yes, I have a kettle. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:09 pm

ali wrote:Hi Baz, if you clear it with the club, no problem. And yes, I have a kettle. :ayatollah:

ali i shall try my best to grovvel and lick whoevers boots i need to do, :lol:

also i will fetch the bovril ;)

speak soon

baz

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Ali, I've never met you personally but one of my fondest memories of last summer was seeing you enjoy banter with some City fans by your car at the Mochyn Du pub before the Glamorgan vs Northants game. I also have you on my facebook and you're a legend.

Now, enough of the stalking. Don't let Baz near your room. We'll soon have Dancing Queen, Crocodile Rock and all that sort of jazz playing over the PA if he gets near it!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Zabier wrote:Ali, I've never met you personally but one of my fondest memories of last summer was seeing you enjoy banter with some City fans by your car at the Mochyn Du pub before the Glamorgan vs Northants game. I also have you on my facebook and you're a legend.

Now, enough of the stalking. Don't let Baz near your room. We'll soon have Dancing Queen, Crocodile Rock and all that sort of jazz playing over the PA if he gets near it!

i asked 1st now back off :lol: :lol: ali loves me because i got bovril :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm

It's ok Baz, I never asked. I don't trust myself around his awesomeness. My rapey side might creep out! :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Zabier wrote:It's ok Baz, I never asked. I don't trust myself around his awesomeness. My rapey side might creep out! :D :ayatollah:

pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: just f*cking choked

alli wants a bodyguard now 24 hours round the clock :lol:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Well, with the likes of us in his shadow, he's going to need more than one bodyguard. Which side do you want Baz? Front or back? I'm not fussy. :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Zabier wrote:Well, with the likes of us in his shadow, he's going to need more than one bodyguard. Which side do you want Baz? Front or back? I'm not fussy. :D

i am from porth, dead or alive we take it :lol: ;)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Zabier wrote:Well, with the likes of us in his shadow, he's going to need more than one bodyguard. Which side do you want Baz? Front or back? I'm not fussy. :D

i am from porth, dead or alive we take it :lol: ;)

Hahaha, my perfect partner in crime!

Don't worry Ali we're not really going to rape you, kill you, burn you and then rape you again. It's all banter. We love you too much. Can we have some Manic Street Preachers at the next game please? I remember 'If We Tolerate This...' being played by them before the Wales vs Italy game and I think that given the current circumstances and rumours it might be a fitting song just before kick off?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:35 pm

i agree with xavier( :lol: )

msp but earlier (motocycle madness) love it

lets rock our stadium (ali i will let you investigate my i pod)