Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Isaak Davies ‘

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:56 am

Striker Isaak Davies will be 23 years soon and returns to Cardiff City in May.

What would you do with him?

In the Belgium League

Davies has played 26 games on loan 8 goals 0 assists

For Cardiff City 38 appearances as a Striker 3 goals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Isaak Davies ‘

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:11 am

I definitely think Isaac Davies could do really well at Cardiff.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 am

He deserves a chance. Can’t be any worse than Etete.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:06 am

Really not sure on this one. He is not a youngster any more 23 at beginning of new season and a little older than Kion but only by a few months I don’t think either are good enough for us to be honest. I would have a good look at Isaac Pre season and really see if a year in the Belgium league has improved him and his confidence from playing regularly

Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:39 am

If I recall correctly, we were singing his praises as 'one for the future' on and after his debut; but then came the injury and he never really had an opportunity after that...

Different manager, different times now and played in the right way, Isaak Davies could be a good addition to the squad for next season... :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:50 am

Shame he wasn’t recalled (don’t know if it was possible) in January because it would have been the perfect time now for Bulut to see him.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 pm

I would like to see him get a chance. He gives 100 percent effort and is different to what we have upfront right now.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:13 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Really not sure on this one. He is not a youngster any more 23 at beginning of new season and a little older than Kion but only by a few months I don’t think either are good enough for us to be honest. I would have a good look at Isaac Pre season and really see if a year in the Belgium league has improved him and his confidence from playing regularly

I'd agree here.....

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Striker Isaak Davies will be 23 years soon and returns to Cardiff City in May.

What would you do with him?

In the Belgium League

Davies has played 26 games on loan 8 goals 0 assists

For Cardiff City 38 appearances as a Striker 3 goals

Davies has scored 8 of the 22 goals they have scored this season, very good for me in a very poor team, won games for them a few times, and in a team where chances are rare, well done to the lad!

Don’t know why we point to his Cardiff record in terms of goals, very few starts and many of those are 10 mins here and there.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:23 pm

Can we recall him and play him in the last few games?

Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:16 am

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:He deserves a chance. Can’t be any worse than Etete.

Agree .

Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:31 am

Hes a winger and could be a bloody good one too but under bult he would be played on the wrong side .

Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:06 am

wez1927 wrote:Hes a winger and could be a bloody good one too but under bult he would be played on the wrong side .

Wez that’s exactly what he is a very fast winger, who would get us the odd goal now and again.
I would like to see Davies played as a Winger.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Hes a winger and could be a bloody good one too but under bult he would be played on the wrong side .

Wez that’s exactly what he is a very fast winger, who would get us the odd goal now and again.
I would like to see Davies played as a Winger.

Bulut would ruin him