BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:27 pm

kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Nickoblue23 wrote:It's always someone's else's fault.... shock!!

Maybe the board are unsure whether he's the right man to take us forward.

I think there's a lot of people who feel the same

Totally agree , we've gone with the unknown foreign manager and sadly it hasn't worked he's not cheap either apparently one of the highest paid managers in the league .


Where did you expect us to finish this season? Lots at the beginning said we will be lucky to say up.

Mid table with the board not spending money is all we was ever going to get, if tan don't spend this summer he might as well sell up

Not spending ? We've spent a bit this sesaon these loans don't come cheap frees transfers cost a bit too .



Ok and how many players did we ship out to finance the 5th and 6th choice players that not other club wanted ?



Correct me if wrong but every free signing made in January was because team didn't want them Or was it just city who signed free agents? And they actually do cost money despite being "free agent" it also doesn't matter how many players we got rid off does it ? This argument goes on and on club did spend money regardless of what you or others think as nobody signs for club for nothing ...
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 29690
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby kyle08 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:48 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Nickoblue23 wrote:It's always someone's else's fault.... shock!!

Maybe the board are unsure whether he's the right man to take us forward.

I think there's a lot of people who feel the same

Totally agree , we've gone with the unknown foreign manager and sadly it hasn't worked he's not cheap either apparently one of the highest paid managers in the league .


Where did you expect us to finish this season? Lots at the beginning said we will be lucky to say up.

Mid table with the board not spending money is all we was ever going to get, if tan don't spend this summer he might as well sell up

Not spending ? We've spent a bit this sesaon these loans don't come cheap frees transfers cost a bit too .



Ok and how many players did we ship out to finance the 5th and 6th choice players that not other club wanted ?



Correct me if wrong but every free signing made in January was because team didn't want them Or was it just city who signed free agents? And they actually do cost money despite being "free agent" it also doesn't matter how many players we got rid off does it ? This argument goes on and on club did spend money regardless of what you or others think as nobody signs for club for nothing ...



I'm talking the January window not the free agents that we could only sign under the restrictions....
User avatar
kyle08
Moderator
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:51 pm

Where’s is this quote taken from? I can’t find it anywhere.
Bluebird-in-Jackland
 
Posts: 824
Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 am

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:12 pm

kyle08 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Nickoblue23 wrote:It's always someone's else's fault.... shock!!

Maybe the board are unsure whether he's the right man to take us forward.

I think there's a lot of people who feel the same

Totally agree , we've gone with the unknown foreign manager and sadly it hasn't worked he's not cheap either apparently one of the highest paid managers in the league .


Where did you expect us to finish this season? Lots at the beginning said we will be lucky to say up.

Mid table with the board not spending money is all we was ever going to get, if tan don't spend this summer he might as well sell up

Not spending ? We've spent a bit this sesaon these loans don't come cheap frees transfers cost a bit too .



Ok and how many players did we ship out to finance the 5th and 6th choice players that not other club wanted ?



Correct me if wrong but every free signing made in January was because team didn't want them Or was it just city who signed free agents? And they actually do cost money despite being "free agent" it also doesn't matter how many players we got rid off does it ? This argument goes on and on club did spend money regardless of what you or others think as nobody signs for club for nothing ...



I'm talking the January window not the free agents that we could only sign under the restrictions....



So we didn't sign anyone in January free or otherwise? But the point wez makes is no matter how we sign a player it costs club in wages or fees ? But for some reason people think because we dont pay out fee to sign a player we dont spend anything on free agents or loans and have had lots of arguments on this subject from people who think just that.. anyway a decision needs to be made now on buluts future not say nothing until after end season is wrong.
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 29690
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 pm

Hope he goes for his own sake. We are so slow moving the ball that we can’t shift the block in front of us. Colwill pranced about a bit today.. that was the highlight of the day.
rumpo kid
 
Posts: 3786
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby SamCCFC1927 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bulut says tonight:

Erol Bulut:

We can’t make decisions on pre season, we can’t give certainty to players or my family”.

“The Board won’t tell me or answer and we are left not knowing what’s happening.”

“If a new manager is coming in, no problem. But we need to know”

“ The club missed an opportunity in December to get a new deal sorted and it led to a negative moment.“

“For the club & for the players it’s important what happens next season. We can’t make any plans

Sums our club up in a nutshell no plan mo direction no nothing no fight on the pitch no passion piss poor tan out
We're Cardiff City We'll Always Be Blue
User avatar
SamCCFC1927
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: mountain ash

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby JulesK » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:50 am

SB 1927 wrote:Poor excuse for me. Earn your contract! Don't use the absolute pathetic last 2 performances as a tool to get a decision!! Buck lands with you today when 80% of the players didn't give a shit.


Bit crazy this... would you move your family to another country when you don't know if you have a job in a few months?
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:18 am

More from BBC

Bulut also spoke to Talk Sport:



Erol Bulut:

Asked if a lack of clarity about his future might be a contributing factor, Bulut said: "It can be."

The former Fenerbahce boss added: "I don't have any problems. I respect it from the board if they are not coming with a new offer.

"I'm focusing on my job until the end of the season. Until now we haven't had any communication about that, so let's see."

Relegation does not seem to be a realistic threat with the bottom three 14 points behind, but Bulut does not want his players to simply go through the motions in the final stages of the campaign, even if they might not have much to play for.

"Maybe they think like this but I don't think so," he said.

"I told them when they came in [to the changing room], 'we cannot be comfortable because we have 53 points'.

"We still have seven more games to play and have to get as many points as we can.

"We can't stop the season from now. Everyone has to come back from this performance and in the last seven games we have to give our best, for the fans first of all and for the club, also for themselves.

"There will have to be a change mentally when we are on the field."
Attachments
02B63290-5802-4DD9-9501-E957CEEB90EC.jpeg
02B63290-5802-4DD9-9501-E957CEEB90EC.jpeg (114.83 KiB) Viewed 718 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 163856
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:42 am

Bulut did 3 different interviews yesterday:

Was he trying to say something:


Next season do you think that uncertainty maybe is affecting the players at all?


“How I said, I'm focusing on my job till end of the season. But till now we didn't have any, communication about that.”
Attachments
62F600AE-8C60-4B11-8C11-F24F92EAEF35.jpeg
62F600AE-8C60-4B11-8C11-F24F92EAEF35.jpeg (66.13 KiB) Viewed 678 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 163856
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby SB 1927 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:45 am

JulesK wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:Poor excuse for me. Earn your contract! Don't use the absolute pathetic last 2 performances as a tool to get a decision!! Buck lands with you today when 80% of the players didn't give a shit.


Bit crazy this... would you move your family to another country when you don't know if you have a job in a few months?


I wouldn't, no. But it's not been hidden from him that his contract is for 1 season, he's being paid very well and football management isn't a permanent position anywhere anymore.... unless you get success.

Funny, the contract moans only tend to appear after a loss. Never a win.
SB 1927
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Barclay1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:46 am

For me Bulut HAS to stay. The performances have been unsatisfactory at times, but who else of ANY better quality would we get.

I think Bulut, for our first European manager( not Inc Lamouchi) has shown he has excellent contacts in Europe, but as per usual, as expected and unsurprisingly, was not backed by the Regime.

Are there better managers out there? Yes, but Bulut has been our best manager since Warnock IMO.

How long must we all bang on and complain about the Regime? Tan clearly has no affinity, affection for, no feelings for or no knowledge of the club. Unlike the person he refused to sell it to, who has all of them in abundance.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
User avatar
Barclay1
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:04 am

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:59 am

Barclay1 wrote:For me Bulut HAS to stay. The performances have been unsatisfactory at times, but who else of ANY better quality would we get.

I think Bulut, for our first European manager( not Inc Lamouchi) has shown he has excellent contacts in Europe, but as per usual, as expected and unsurprisingly, was not backed by the Regime.

Are there better managers out there? Yes, but Bulut has been our best manager since Warnock IMO.

How long must we all bang on and complain about the Regime? Tan clearly has no affinity, affection for, no feelings for or no knowledge of the club. Unlike the person he refused to sell it to, who has all of them in abundance.


For him to stay he needs to be fully backed. The problem here is has he done enough to warrant being backed?

I feel the board are not convinced on him and I have felt that for quite a while. Hence their delay in making a decision. The longer this goes on the more convinced I'm going to be that he will be leaving us.
User avatar
Bakedalasker
Moderator
 
Posts: 19781
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:46 am
Location: Derby

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby kyle08 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:11 am

What I don't get is, the board said he was here to keep us in the league and do better than last season, which he has 100% we won 3 games againts our rivals aswell.


If he was given a open war chest and got all his players in fair enough he's not good enough, but he was brought in under and embargo the two players from Greece are levels above the rest, even in their first season in this league.

I can't help but feel with his own players a 2 year contract, the experience from this season will be good enough to really go for it next season, can anyone honestly say there us a manager who would of done better?

Yes sometimes his tactics are shite especially his subs, but you learn from that and I think he will, give him a 2 year contract give him some money and let's see where we get.


We have changed managers way too many times now let's just get behind him if he's backed and judge him on a full season with his own players etc
User avatar
kyle08
Moderator
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Sam ReaN » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:24 am

End of the day
The players wont be at there best if they think that the manager will be gone after this season.
So I always said that the contract decides alot of things like the attitude of players and the morale in the
team overall. You cant simply get better than Bulut unless you spend the money, something the club is reluctant to do.
So it's the matter of biting the Bulut and offer a new deal even if its just for 1 more season at least then they have
security in the summer onwards.

Tan should sell up
But its like an old record if us fans keep saying it
Because Tan has the final say and he probably want the highest bidder posible
and non are meeting his valuation of the club...either that or he is just saying no to everyone who offers
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
User avatar
Sam ReaN
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:30 am

What many fans are not realising:

This Regime would not get a better manager to work under them
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 163856
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby litoblues » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:31 am

Why would the club give bullut a new contract..what so good about him..the team started ok but with his constant jibbing bad substitutions,negativity..it's no wonder the team as dropped off badly..poor manager who doesn't deserve a new contract at the moment..at least try and earn it first..club made good judgement in my opinion with a 1 year let's see how good u are deal.
litoblues
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Sam ReaN » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:39 am

litoblues wrote:Why would the club give bullut a new contract..what so good about him..the team started ok but with his constant jibbing bad substitutions,negativity..it's no wonder the team as dropped off badly..poor manager who doesn't deserve a new contract at the moment..at least try and earn it first..club made good judgement in my opinion with a 1 year let's see how good u are deal.


Be careful what you wish for because at the moment the club has the best manager in terms of quality. (Managed teams in the champions league) Yes its not been the greatest season but just remember...Bulut never managed a team in this country before and for his 1st ever run i think he did a good job. And IF the board give him the cash to let him improve the team then who knows. But sadly the board are keeping every bit of cash to themselves and tan. And this will cause us to be where we are.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
User avatar
Sam ReaN
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Sam ReaN » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:48 am

Forever Blue wrote:What many fans are not realising:

This Regime would not get a better manager to work under them


I think the board are trying to look abroad for managers who are not known with poor managing styles and tactics who are gulubal enough to say yes to the terms they want. So let's face it this club will forever be a mid table club as long as Tan and the board are in charge. So us fans can just only hope and pray that they pack up and leave one day and it could be a longtime until they do.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
User avatar
Sam ReaN
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:08 am

I'm pretty confident I could've picked a better starting 11 and game plan yesterday. I'd have also done it for free.

I'm very much in the Bulut in camp and all for consistency. But, another performance like that and I'm done.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 4527
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby cs_original » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:37 am

If he doesn’t want to be here just let him leave. We’ll have someone who wants to be here simple as that
cs_original
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Igovernor » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:55 am

kyle08 wrote:What I don't get is, the board said he was here to keep us in the league and do better than last season, which he has 100% we won 3 games againts our rivals aswell.


If he was given a open war chest and got all his players in fair enough he's not good enough, but he was brought in under and embargo the two players from Greece are levels above the rest, even in their first season in this league.

I can't help but feel with his own players a 2 year contract, the experience from this season will be good enough to really go for it next season, can anyone honestly say there us a manager who would of done better?

Yes sometimes his tactics are shite especially his subs, but you learn from that and I think he will, give him a 2 year contract give him some money and let's see where we get.


We have changed managers way too many times now let's just get behind him if he's backed and judge him on a full season with his own players etc


Kyle, some sense at last I don't think anyone could have done better with us being under an embargo, and players turning us down because we could not afford to pay the wages they wanted, or pay the fees the clubs wanted and all our injury's :thumbup:

Ps I wonder why Cooper has not been offered a managers job anywhere, even with Tate not being with him anymore ?
User avatar
Igovernor
Moderator
 
Posts: 8064
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 am

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby davids » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:55 am

He needs to stop whinging and get on with it.

He's got a contract for a season and is probably on a decent salary. That season has got seven games left and he should be doing his damndest to win every one of those seven games so that the idiots who run our club are given no choice but to offer him a new contract at the end of this season.

And if he wins all seven there will be plenty of offers for him to consider if Cardiff choose not to offer him a contract extension.

At the moment with his constant bleating, blaming the players whilst taking no responsibility himself, and the months of mind numbingly dull, attritional football he's hardly making himself indispensable is he?
davids
 
Posts: 9323
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Maloby_Blue » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:07 pm

Igovernor wrote:
kyle08 wrote:What I don't get is, the board said he was here to keep us in the league and do better than last season, which he has 100% we won 3 games againts our rivals aswell.


If he was given a open war chest and got all his players in fair enough he's not good enough, but he was brought in under and embargo the two players from Greece are levels above the rest, even in their first season in this league.

I can't help but feel with his own players a 2 year contract, the experience from this season will be good enough to really go for it next season, can anyone honestly say there us a manager who would of done better?

Yes sometimes his tactics are shite especially his subs, but you learn from that and I think he will, give him a 2 year contract give him some money and let's see where we get.


We have changed managers way too many times now let's just get behind him if he's backed and judge him on a full season with his own players etc


Kyle, some sense at last I don't think anyone could have done better with us being under an embargo, and players turning us down because we could not afford to pay the wages they wanted, or pay the fees the clubs wanted and all our injury's :thumbup:

Ps I wonder why Cooper has not been offered a managers job anywhere, even with Tate not being with him anymore ?

With FFP we will always have to work to a tight budget though guys, that's just football going forward. Every club are the same. Hardly anyone spent money this season and it will be the same next season and the season after that.

We need a manager who CAN work with little money and still get consistent results...and I'm unsure that will ever be Bulut.

We could of course play the risky game like Hull and throw money at players in the hope it pays off and we get promoted straight away but Tan ain't ever gonna do that. I'm not sure I'd want him too either!
Maloby_Blue
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu May 18, 2023 6:53 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:38 pm

Maloby_Blue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
kyle08 wrote:What I don't get is, the board said he was here to keep us in the league and do better than last season, which he has 100% we won 3 games againts our rivals aswell.


If he was given a open war chest and got all his players in fair enough he's not good enough, but he was brought in under and embargo the two players from Greece are levels above the rest, even in their first season in this league.

I can't help but feel with his own players a 2 year contract, the experience from this season will be good enough to really go for it next season, can anyone honestly say there us a manager who would of done better?

Yes sometimes his tactics are shite especially his subs, but you learn from that and I think he will, give him a 2 year contract give him some money and let's see where we get.


We have changed managers way too many times now let's just get behind him if he's backed and judge him on a full season with his own players etc


Kyle, some sense at last I don't think anyone could have done better with us being under an embargo, and players turning us down because we could not afford to pay the wages they wanted, or pay the fees the clubs wanted and all our injury's :thumbup:

Ps I wonder why Cooper has not been offered a managers job anywhere, even with Tate not being with him anymore ?

With FFP we will always have to work to a tight budget though guys, that's just football going forward. Every club are the same. Hardly anyone spent money this season and it will be the same next season and the season after that.

We need a manager who CAN work with little money and still get consistent results...and I'm unsure that will ever be Bulut.

We could of course play the risky game like Hull and throw money at players in the hope it pays off and we get promoted straight away but Tan ain't ever gonna do that. I'm not sure I'd want him too either!



Been arguing for ages about fact that few teams can spend money to buy decent players..... those that do have parachute payments or taking risk they get promoted ! Whst is important is the manager clubs need one that can work with what players he gets.... take Ipswich basically d1 players except moore maybe 3 others it's all down to the manager ... and as you say going to be like it for several seasons ? Not sure bulut is the one to work under such restrictions but time will tell he can get forward thinking players in and doesn't go for 4or5 holding midfielders as is normal formation
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 29690
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby wez1927 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:15 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:End of the day
The players wont be at there best if they think that the manager will be gone after this season.
So I always said that the contract decides alot of things like the attitude of players and the morale in the
team overall. You cant simply get better than Bulut unless you spend the money, something the club is reluctant to do.
So it's the matter of biting the Bulut and offer a new deal even if its just for 1 more season at least then they have
security in the summer onwards.

Tan should sell up
But its like an old record if us fans keep saying it
Because Tan has the final say and he probably want the highest bidder posible
and non are meeting his valuation of the club...either that or he is just saying no to everyone who offers

Or the players have just lost faith in him and don't play for him .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 18729
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby JulesK » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:27 pm

Don't know about EB and Page having lack of communication but think EB borrowed Pages tactic booklet the last few games especially yesterday.
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:27 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby Sven » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:41 pm

JulesK wrote:Don't know about EB and Page having lack of communication but think EB borrowed Pages tactic booklet the last few games especially yesterday.

Jules, we're safe as houses for this season, so what better time for the current manager to show he's no 'one-trick pony' and go earn a new contract with optimism for next season...? :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 27594
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT: “ WOW “

Postby SB 1927 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:49 pm

Sven wrote:
JulesK wrote:Don't know about EB and Page having lack of communication but think EB borrowed Pages tactic booklet the last few games especially yesterday.

Jules, we're safe as houses for this season, so what better time for the current manager to show he's no 'one-trick pony' and go earn a new contract with optimism for next season...? :ayatollah:


Nail on the head. Zero to play for, so empower and manage this squad to go play freely.



We no longer need to play 2 holding midfielers (even when we do, it doesnt make us more solid, just easier to play against).

Get Rambo, Rubin, Grant, Robbo, O'Dowda & Turnbull all on the pitch together! See what comes out of that recipe!

Losing is part of football. Zero comittment isn't.
SB 1927
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot], Amazonbot [Bot], bluebird04, Bytespider [Bot], cityone, Clickagy [Bot], Google [Bot], ias [Bot], Proximic [Bot], rontom, Semrush [Bot], Winchmore Hill Bluebird and 69 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.