PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:05 am

PAY ON THE DAY:

Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Cardiff Fans can pay on the day / hopefully at least 2,000

Tickets for Monday's match can be purchased from the away turnstiles at the Coventry Building Society Arena.
Attachments
9FACE095-AFF3-4EF8-B01E-8C403DA821EF.jpeg
9FACE095-AFF3-4EF8-B01E-8C403DA821EF.jpeg (216.55 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 163966
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away holds 2,500 and

Postby davids » Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:41 am

I'll be there but to be honest after the last couple of "already on the beach" displays it would be hard to argue with anybody who thinks that as the players haven't bothered turning up recently why should the fans?
davids
 
Posts: 9326
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away holds 2,500 and

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:16 pm

I’ll be there, Coventry is always one of the better away days I’d say. Plenty of places to have a drink and good stadium acoustics.

Missed it when they played at Northampton/Birmingham.

Should be a good away following, no excuses really.

On a bank holiday and not much travel disruption.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Moderator
 
Posts: 23170
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby MOZZER1 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:30 pm

Coventry expecting a bumper bank holiday crowd Monday

Looks like at least 28,000 but some say close on 30,000 expected after all they are pushing for the play offs and in the semi final of the cup

For those travelling independently on the Monday I would come off the M42 onto the A45 which is close to the Birmingham airport turn off and join the ring road and joining the A444 which takes you straight to the ground

Coming off junction 3 on the M6 with a big crowd usually means lots of traffic problems

Going up tomorrow for a night out in Coventry before the game on Monday :bluescarf:
User avatar
MOZZER1
 
Posts: 2071
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away holds 2,500 and

Postby Wiggy » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I’ll be there, Coventry is always one of the better away days I’d say. Plenty of places to have a drink and good stadium acoustics.

Missed it when they played at Northampton/Birmingham.

Should be a good away following, no excuses really.

On a bank holiday and not much travel disruption.


One BIG excuse is lack of effort by Cardiff City!
Wiggy
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:51 am

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:46 pm

Does anybody know the prices? Adult/Child U14
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
User avatar
snoopystorm
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Maesteg

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:52 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Does anybody know the prices? Adult/Child U14


Too expensive for u14. Turned me off. Not taking my two kids at (can't remember exactly) but about 20 quid each. More on match day too no doubt.

When most teams do cheaper away tickets. I'm sure we even gave Coventry cheaper tickets at our place, I thought it was reciprocated?!

I don't remember exactly how much they were. But my line is normally no more than 20 quid for an u9. And it annoyed me at the time so didn't book.

Found the post...

Ticket Prices
Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21 years): £25
NUS/Forces years: £25
Under 18: £20
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:55 pm

Now to me there's a big difference between an u18... 16 year old lad with his mates and a 6 year old with his dad.

But 20 quid both.

f**k off Coventry.

Pissed me off anyway. As a dad.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:58 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Does anybody know the prices? Adult/Child U14


Too expensive for u14. Turned me off. Not taking my two kids at (can't remember exactly) but about 20 quid each. More on match day too no doubt.

When most teams do cheaper away tickets. I'm sure we even gave Coventry cheaper tickets at our place, I thought it was reciprocated?!

I don't remember exactly how much they were. But my line is normally no more than 20 quid for an u9. And it annoyed me at the time so didn't book.

Found the post...

Ticket Prices
Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21 years): £25
NUS/Forces years: £25
Under 18: £20


Ouch….

They’ve classified us as Group B, they do have an U14 price band, £15. That’s on their own website, prices for home fans
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
User avatar
snoopystorm
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Maesteg

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:00 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Does anybody know the prices? Adult/Child U14


Too expensive for u14. Turned me off. Not taking my two kids at (can't remember exactly) but about 20 quid each. More on match day too no doubt.

When most teams do cheaper away tickets. I'm sure we even gave Coventry cheaper tickets at our place, I thought it was reciprocated?!

I don't remember exactly how much they were. But my line is normally no more than 20 quid for an u9. And it annoyed me at the time so didn't book.

Found the post...

Ticket Prices
Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21 years): £25
NUS/Forces years: £25
Under 18: £20


Ouch….

They’ve classified us as Group B, they do have an U14 price band, £15. That’s on their own website, prices for home fans


Not sure mate. But I remember being positive when I looked at our home prices for them which were fantastic. And only charging minimal (as we do for lots - fair play to us). So thought they'd reciprocate. Obviously not.

Probably cos it's Easter.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:06 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Does anybody know the prices? Adult/Child U14


Too expensive for u14. Turned me off. Not taking my two kids at (can't remember exactly) but about 20 quid each. More on match day too no doubt.

When most teams do cheaper away tickets. I'm sure we even gave Coventry cheaper tickets at our place, I thought it was reciprocated?!

I don't remember exactly how much they were. But my line is normally no more than 20 quid for an u9. And it annoyed me at the time so didn't book.

Found the post...

Ticket Prices
Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21 years): £25
NUS/Forces years: £25
Under 18: £20


Ouch….

They’ve classified us as Group B, they do have an U14 price band, £15. That’s on their own website, prices for home fans


Not sure mate. But I remember being positive when I looked at our home prices for them which were fantastic. And only charging minimal (as we do for lots - fair play to us). So thought they'd reciprocate. Obviously not.

Probably cos it's Easter.


Might just pay £10 and watch it on the club tv lol
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
User avatar
snoopystorm
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Maesteg

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:08 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Does anybody know the prices? Adult/Child U14


Too expensive for u14. Turned me off. Not taking my two kids at (can't remember exactly) but about 20 quid each. More on match day too no doubt.

When most teams do cheaper away tickets. I'm sure we even gave Coventry cheaper tickets at our place, I thought it was reciprocated?!

I don't remember exactly how much they were. But my line is normally no more than 20 quid for an u9. And it annoyed me at the time so didn't book.

Found the post...

Ticket Prices
Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21 years): £25
NUS/Forces years: £25
Under 18: £20


Ouch….

They’ve classified us as Group B, they do have an U14 price band, £15. That’s on their own website, prices for home fans


Not sure mate. But I remember being positive when I looked at our home prices for them which were fantastic. And only charging minimal (as we do for lots - fair play to us). So thought they'd reciprocate. Obviously not.

Probably cos it's Easter.


Might just pay £10 and watch it on the club tv lol


Shame. Cos Coventry is easy to get to. Just my principles. You won't regret it if you go I'm sure.
User avatar
jimmy_rat
 
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:21 pm
Location: Cheshire

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:12 pm

Cardiff have sold 1,600 tickets, Cardiff fans can pay on the day.
Attachments
72F58546-D826-479B-ACE0-A552C1080DE5.jpeg
72F58546-D826-479B-ACE0-A552C1080DE5.jpeg (216.55 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 163966
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: PAY ON THE DAY: Coventry away end holds 2,500 and Car

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:15 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:Does anybody know the prices? Adult/Child U14


Too expensive for u14. Turned me off. Not taking my two kids at (can't remember exactly) but about 20 quid each. More on match day too no doubt.

When most teams do cheaper away tickets. I'm sure we even gave Coventry cheaper tickets at our place, I thought it was reciprocated?!

I don't remember exactly how much they were. But my line is normally no more than 20 quid for an u9. And it annoyed me at the time so didn't book.

Found the post...

Ticket Prices
Adult: £30
Over 65: £25
Young Adult (18-21 years): £25
NUS/Forces years: £25
Under 18: £20


Ouch….

They’ve classified us as Group B, they do have an U14 price band, £15. That’s on their own website, prices for home fans


Not sure mate. But I remember being positive when I looked at our home prices for them which were fantastic. And only charging minimal (as we do for lots - fair play to us). So thought they'd reciprocate. Obviously not.

Probably cos it's Easter.


Might just pay £10 and watch it on the club tv lol


Shame. Cos Coventry is easy to get to. Just my principles. You won't regret it if you go I'm sure.


Last time I did Coventry was 1986, the team I played for was invited to train with and escort Man Utd out against Coventry lol, they lost 1-0 to a Cyril Regis goal and sparked my full interest in football and Utd :roll:

Definitely overdue a trip up, got family just round the corner in Nuneaton too.

Decisions, decisions
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
User avatar
snoopystorm
 
Posts: 2582
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:12 pm
Location: Maesteg



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1950, 64Ninian, A Quiet Monkfish, Amazon [Bot], Bambasbestbuddy22, bluelover, BlueView, Cantonblue.ian, Carbon [Bot], cardiffboy1995, Clickagy [Bot], DotBot [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Grapeshot [Bot], ias [Bot], Magpie [Bot], wez1927, worcester_ccfc and 247 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.