Kipre - Interesting read

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kipre - Interesting read

Postby cardiffboy1995 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:05 am

Interesting read about Cedric.

Out of contract this summer, and WBA have been unable to sign him on a new contract!

Do we go back in for him?
cardiffboy1995
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:31 pm

Kipre - Interesting read

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby Roath_Blue » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:37 am

I would have him back. Was good for us
Roath_Blue
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon May 01, 2023 9:24 pm

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby worcester_ccfc » Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:44 am

Would happily take him if we can’t sign Phillips and they can throw in Grant as well.

Got told a while back by a WBA fan that they would accept £2m/3m for Grant. Good deal in my opinion.


But I would choose Phillips over Kipre because Kipre can lose concentration.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Moderator
 
Posts: 23107
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby cardiffboy1995 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Would happily take him if we can’t sign Phillips and they can throw in Grant as well.

Got told a while back by a WBA fan that they would accept £2m/3m for Grant. Good deal in my opinion.


But I would choose Phillips over Kipre because Kipre can lose concentration.


Agreed, but I think Phillips will cost more in wages!
cardiffboy1995
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:31 pm

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:54 pm

Kipre might be holding out for a better deal and if they are promoted would would command one. A CB that could be effective in the prem in my view.
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 7512
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:50 pm

As I have posted on here before - Kipre contract is up in September and is on around £10k a week .

He signed in 2020 at WBA a 4 year contract for £2M - For me get him here on a free or try getting Phillips back on loan .
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 25063
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:39 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Kipre might be holding out for a better deal and if they are promoted would would command one. A CB that could be effective in the prem in my view.

Imo he’d be murdered in the Pl. Always looks likely to make a mistake imo.
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 9339
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby SB 1927 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:56 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Kipre might be holding out for a better deal and if they are promoted would would command one. A CB that could be effective in the prem in my view.

Imo he’d be murdered in the Pl. Always looks likely to make a mistake imo.


Agreed. One of the many gulfs in standard from our league to the prem is the centre backs. Kipre wouldn't make the cut up in the 'promised land' in my opinion.
SB 1927
 
Posts: 910
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:13 pm

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby Pantmawr Bluebird » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:08 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:As I have posted on here before - Kipre contract is up in September and is on around £10k a week .

He signed in 2020 at WBA a 4 year contract for £2M - For me get him here on a free or try getting Phillips back on loan .



I agree, Kipre on a free and Philips back on loan here next season - to go along with Goutas and McGuinness. Thats 4 very good CB's for this level for sure
User avatar
Pantmawr Bluebird
 
Posts: 1367
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 am

Re: Kipre - Interesting read

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:05 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:As I have posted on here before - Kipre contract is up in September and is on around £10k a week .

He signed in 2020 at WBA a 4 year contract for £2M - For me get him here on a free or try getting Phillips back on loan .



I agree, Kipre on a free and Philips back on loan here next season - to go along with Goutas and McGuinness. Thats 4 very good CB's for this level for sure


:thumbup:
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 25063
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amazon [Bot], Amazonbot [Bot], bluebird04, Bytespider [Bot], Clickagy [Bot], Facebook [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Grapeshot [Bot], ias [Bot], Igovernor, jimmy_rat, Proximic [Bot], Winchmore Hill Bluebird and 64 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.