Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Michael Chopra / Cardiff City “

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:14 am

Great watch:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tlk57g1UdU

Talks about the Parkin, the Hudson criticisms of him and Jay Bothroyd, his special diet at Cardiff, the gambling, Peter Whittingham , plus much more.

I know him personally, very honest

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tlk57g1UdU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Michael Chopra / Cardiff City “

Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:24 pm

Was no angel but what a player.

I've lost count of the amount of times this season I've heard "If only we had a striker like Chopra" though in fairness he did have the likes of Whitts and Mcphail supplying him with the ammunition he needed.

I think that in over 50 years of watching the City he is probably the most clinical finisher I have seen in a City shirt.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:27 pm

davids wrote:Was no angel but what a player.

I've lost count of the amount of times this season I've heard "If only we had a striker like Chopra" though in fairness he did have the likes of Whitts and Mcphail supplying him with the ammunition he needed.

I agree on both accounts, I so wish we had a Michael Chopra

I think that in over 50 years of watching the City he is probably the most clinical finisher I have seen in a City shirt.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:20 pm

Thanks for posting Annis.

He was a pleasure to interview. Really nice bloke off camera too. Was very emotional when he opened up about Whittingham, wasn’t expecting him to cry, but clearly it affected them all significantly.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:22 pm

Thanks for posting Annis.

He was a pleasure to interview. Really nice bloke off camera too. Was very emotional when he opened up about Whittingham, wasn’t expecting him to cry, but clearly it affected them all significantly.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:24 pm

Great watch. We have never replaced a striker like him since then sadly and now our current strikers even between them got 3 goals this season I'm guessing if that :lol:

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:00 pm

davids wrote:Was no angel but what a player.

Spot on, it's a common one along with Earnie. If we had players of that calibre in those positions now it would be a very different story.

Good interview too.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:49 pm

garethbaker wrote:Thanks for posting Annis.

Top Man Chops :thumbup: