Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Allowing Bulut to leave is yet another admission from

Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:03 pm

Allowing Bulut to leave is yet another admission from the club that they got it wrong.

They cannot just simply keep saying 'Yes,we got this appointment wrong' every six to twelve months and try for yet another manager.
At some point you surely have to back your manager?

Bulut couldn't have done much more than he has done this season with the low budget and transfer embargo . Yes, he has made mistakes and some poor decisions, but Bulut has brought stability, won important games and has produced a season on which to build on for next season.

This Hierarchy need to back him now and come out with it to him and us

Re: Allowing Bulut to leave is yet another admission from

Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:18 pm

Ninian27 wrote:Allowing Bulut to leave is yet another admission from the club that they got it wrong.

They cannot just simply keep saying 'Yes,we got this appointment wrong' every six to twelve months and try for yet another manager.

Bulut couldn't have done much more than he has done this season with the low budget and transfer embargo . Yes, he has made mistakes and some poor decisions, but Bulut has brought stability, won important games and has produced a season on which to build on for next season.

They didn't back him to the players he wanted in January and I wouldn't blame him for walking even if they did offer him a new contract because they've probably broken original promises to get him to come here to start with while being under an embargo and when we got out of it he wasn't given what was agreed I suspect.

I'm sure we can all look forward to another spin doctor interview for the 6th time in as many years with his "Building for the future" talk under yet anothe new manager soon :lol

A conveyor belt of cardiff city managers where there all promised time and backing and building for the future but it never happens in recent years that's all we get sadly.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:14 pm

The club is run by lunatics..

Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:44 pm

Has he left then?? :o

Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:54 pm

Ninian27 wrote:Allowing Bulut to leave is yet another admission from the club that they got it wrong.

Blimey, you've changed your tune on Bulut.Your actually spot on.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:01 pm

He needs to stay and build on what he started this season .

Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:30 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:

They didn't back him to the players he wanted in January and I wouldn't blame him for walking even if they did offer him a new contract because they've probably broken original promises to get him to come here to start with while being under an embargo and when we got out of it he wasn't given what was agreed I suspect.

I'm sure we can all look forward to another spin doctor interview for the 6th time in as many years with his "Building for the future" talk under yet anothe new manager soon :lol

A conveyor belt of cardiff city managers where there all promised time and backing and building for the future but it never happens in recent years that's all we get sadly.

Spot on.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:23 am

Allowing Bulut to go is also admitting that they have no ambition for our 125th year, that there will be no investment in players, we will sign the latest Russell Slade and that we will probably be saved from relegation thanks to the financial issues of other clubs.

We need to go forward with Bulut and financially support him

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:45 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Spot on.

How have club got signing bulut wrong? By anyones imagination he as done better than people expected and 1st time club got it anywhere near right in couple of years ! There are several reasons why he may go all been discussed on here. .....Club admitting got his signing wrong is not one of them.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:33 pm

Barclay1 wrote:The club is run by lunatics..

And people who are strangers to the truth!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Spot on.

How have club got signing bulut wrong? By anyones imagination he as done better than people expected and 1st time club got it anywhere near right in couple of years ! There are several reasons why he may go all been discussed on here. .....Club admitting got his signing wrong is not one of them.

Allan, didn’t agree with the OP but Ian’s response??

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:44 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Spot on.

Allan, didn’t agree with the OP but Ian’s response??

Ians response which one is that?

Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:36 pm

He seems like a capable m anger , unless we are willing to pay big bucks,,who you gonna get ,I say keep him

Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:45 pm

I am on the side of keeping Bulut but to say they have no ambition if they let him go is ridiculous. He's not everyone's cup of tea & they may have someone else ready & waiting, yes I should have been a comedian.