Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MY VIEW: f*cking EMBARRASSING / I HAVE STOOD BY BULUT &

Sat May 04, 2024 9:00 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 04, 2024 9:03 pm

The Final Day:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 04, 2024 9:14 pm

Reply:

Sat May 04, 2024 9:22 pm

Ralls and O’Dowda. The only players who came last the stewards to clap the fans.. bar the kids being pushed forward to do fist bumps. I’d dare say they are the 2 who care the most . Both straight in the team sheet when fit.

Sat May 04, 2024 9:23 pm

I agree that today was disgraceful and indefensible.

However, I judge managers over 46 games not a couple of “dead rubbers” at the end of the season.

I have said before that I’m not totally convinced about Bulut but if you’d asked me back in August would I settle for 12th position I would have bitten your hand off.

Given the financial constraints Bulut had to operate within in January (to his and the club’s surprise) that position is even more impressive.

However, there have been many really low points that cannot happen again if we are serious about making progress.

If we give Bulut a contract then we and Tan have to back him. Then there is no hiding place.

I hope that the summer brings us either new ownership or, maybe preferably, additional investment .
This is a big summer for us, but it shouldn’t be affected by this dismal performance at Rotherham. We need to stop this managerial merry go round and have a 2/3 year plan like we did with Mackay.

Bulut is a very good manager, whether he is the right manager for us is something we will shortly find out !!

Sat May 04, 2024 9:25 pm

Attendance- 10,547. Away Support 1,541

Sat May 04, 2024 9:33 pm

Yea , unacceptable ,,,how do u lose to the. worst team in the league ,I thought Bulut should stay but I don't know now, couldn't he motivate them,come on guys ,play for us if not him

Sat May 04, 2024 9:35 pm

Yea , unacceptable ,,,how do u lose to the. worst team in the league ,I thought Bulut should stay but I don't know now, couldn't he motivate them,come on guys ,play for us if not him