Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does Bulut genuinely want to stay?

Sat May 04, 2024 2:59 pm

He may talk the talk but over the last couple of games he's done himself no favours if he really does want a long contract and financial backing from the club.

Conceded nine goals in the last two games. Four at home to mid table Middlesbrough who, like Cardiff, had nothing to play for and could be excused for being "on the beach".

Yet they managed to comfortably get past Bulut's tactical masterclass. A great reward for those home fans in the last game of the season.

Then we come to today's debacle. Five goals conceded away to the worst team in the division who were relegated weeks ago. A great reward for those who got up at the crack of dawn this morning and spent their time and money travelling to Yorkshire to be treated to that insipid performance.

And still it would seem that there were a number of deluded individuals singing about how they want him to stay :o :o You couldn't make it up.

He must be pissing himself laughing.

Bulut, his entire coaching staff and the players today should hang their heads in shame.

They've let down the fans and the club massively.

Hope he's gone by tomorrow.

Re: Does Bulut genuinely want to stay?

Sat May 04, 2024 4:01 pm

Deluded? That says a lot about you.

We all have different opinions but obviously anyone who has a different view to you is deluded.

Yes he does want to stay and given what I’ve heard today before the game about what the club will do, I’ll be amazed if he isn’t in charge next season.

Sat May 04, 2024 4:22 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Deluded? That says a lot about you.

We all have different opinions but obviously anyone who has a different view to you is deluded.

Yes he does want to stay and given what I’ve heard today before the game about what the club will do, I’ll be amazed if he isn’t in charge next season.

I'd love to know if in the history of football a manager has ever had fans singing how they want him to stay having just lost two games in a row having conceded nine goals whilst doing so, regardless of what happened earlier in the season.

I'm happy for you that he's staying if what you're saying is right and when we're pushing for top six next season playing an exciting brand of attacking football I'll gladly say how right you were.

I think his luck will run out however and by the transfer window he'll be gone and there will be another expensive contract to pay up. We shall see.

Sat May 04, 2024 4:25 pm

He's just angry mate, don't bite or belittle coz he's allowed to be. That was disgusting today, a shameful performance...and it is pretty farcical that fans are singing we want u to stay after conceding 4 at home and 5 away.

Perhaps a bit of Bob was needed instead...'baby don't worry, about a thing'.

Sat May 04, 2024 5:02 pm

The way he kissed the badge and waved at the end today? Hmmmm...

Sat May 04, 2024 8:08 pm

I see a lot of it here people refuse to accept others opinions if they differ from they own. The forum would be boring if we all thought the same.

Sat May 04, 2024 10:11 pm

The end for me was a wave goodbye and thanks for the support.

It's 12th, not 21st I accept that, but would Lamouchi have had us any worse with Ramsey, the available funds to get Goutas, Phillips, Siopis, grant, bowler, Horworth, ugbo or Doodoo?

Is its such a great achievement?

Stop comparing against the first-year apprentice or YTS boys of Morison and Hudson

Would Harris, Mad mick ro Lamouchi really done any worse than 12th?

Sun May 05, 2024 7:39 am

llan bluebird wrote:The end for me was a wave goodbye and thanks for the support.

It's 12th, not 21st I accept that, but would Lamouchi have had us any worse with Ramsey, the available funds to get Goutas, Phillips, Siopis, grant, bowler, Horworth, ugbo or Doodoo?

Stop comparing against the first-year apprentice or YTS boys of Morison and Hudson

Great post. Lamouchi with the same budget gets us in the play offs this season, the league was competitive this season because there weren’t really any stand out teams in the end.

Sun May 05, 2024 8:14 am

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:The end for me was a wave goodbye and thanks for the support.

Great post. Lamouchi with the same budget gets us in the play offs this season, the league was competitive this season because there weren’t really any stand out teams in the end.

I have to correct myself here it wasn’t that competitive at all by mid October 5 of the top 6 were in the top 6 and didn’t move.
By mid March the top 6was the top 6 and didn’t change.

Lamouchi would have still got us there I belive.