Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: "My future? We had positive talks with our chair

Sat May 04, 2024 5:36 pm

Erol Bulut:

"My future? We had positive talks with our chairman so I think the next step will be from the club's side. They have to talk to our owner, Vincent Tan, to go to the next step.

"Of course, we do not have so much time. I have to make decisions also for myself, for my future, and also the club's. It's best for everyone if we can make quicker decisions rather than wait because we are losing time in many things.

Asked if the contract situation would now take priority with fixtures finished, Bulut replied: "No. My priority is my family. I haven't seen them for a long time - my kids, my wife. They miss me and next week I will be with them and I will enjoy being with them."

As for the nature of the awful defeat, Bulut admitted his players were perhaps not as focussed as usual, but he was also critical of the officials.

"Sometimes it is not easy in the last game.

"Rotherham are relegated and I think a little bit like the referee wanted to give them a present. So he helped them a little bit.

"It was a great atmosphere from the fans. The referee gave two wrong decisions, in my opinion. It's not a penalty."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.